Ponderess

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I reserved a single bronco 2hrs after release, took screenshot with the date 7/13/2020 but on my account it says 7/14/20...? The dealer had emailed me the 14th but my ford confirmation email came the 15th. I figured it was a small bug because of the crash and would be fixed. Now that delivery dates are pushed back and order numbers aren't particularly chronological, I'm worried where that leaves me. Anyone else have this issue?
Sponsored

wildabeast4

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I reserved a single bronco 2hrs after release, took screenshot with the date 7/13/2020 but on my account it says 7/14/20...? The dealer had emailed me the 14th but my ford confirmation email came the 15th. I figured it was a small bug because of the crash and would be fixed. Now that delivery dates are pushed back and order numbers aren't particularly chronological, I'm worried where that leaves me. Anyone else have this issue?
Yep, same thing happened to me. I also reserved an hour or two after launch on 7/13, but my confirmation email from Ford says I reserved on 7/14. In fact, the email from them was sent to me at 7:25pm PST on 7/13, yet the "date reservation placed" says 7/14...

I have not received any communication whatsoever from the dealer.

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Funny - I got my email at 10:18pm - pretty much right away on launch day - but my reserve date says the 14th.