First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Look, I’ve resisted the complaining about Ford. I’m sympathetic to the struggle to produce the first model of a wildly popular vehicle during a global pandemic. But I have to share this.

I got good news today that my production date has been delayed. Why is that good news? Because I had not been informed that I had a production date at all, so this is a really good development. And don’t get me wrong I’m really happy.

But I not only wasn’t informed of my initial production date, I never got an email with a VIN. I also never got an email with an order number. Or ANYTHING ELSE. In fact I had to call my dealer to confirm that my order was, in fact, placed.

This has nothing to do with the pandemic or supply chain. Just bad customer service by Ford. On the plus side my dealer has been great and the Off-Rodeo was a blast
Ford Bronco Production Date Changed? B38BC7F8-79AC-4EFB-BDBD-AE3C37059E7E
Sponsored

BobT

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
WOW,
Crazy stuff going on lately.

Zeddead

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex Ecoboost, Jeep Trailhawk, GMC COE, many VW's.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I received the same email yesterday for the same production schedule and I also hadn't received an "in production" notification or VIN prior. Interesting that I also have an Outerbanks.

Did you get the email in November saying your Outerbanks would be one of the first for 2022 production and the schedule would be delayed?

My dealer didn't know anything about it either... but then again they haven't been very helpful at all.

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can we just talk about the fun and exciting things surrounding the Bronco? We all know by now that this hasn't been a smooth launch. Do we need to post all of our "unique" poor experiences?

30snack

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Look, I’ve resisted the complaining about Ford. I’m sympathetic to the struggle to produce the first model of a wildly popular vehicle during a global pandemic. But I have to share this.

I got good news today that my production date has been delayed. Why is that good news? Because I had not been informed that I had a production date at all, so this is a really good development. And don’t get me wrong I’m really happy.

But I not only wasn’t informed of my initial production date, I never got an email with a VIN. I also never got an email with an order number. Or ANYTHING ELSE. In fact I had to call my dealer to confirm that my order was, in fact, placed.

This has nothing to do with the pandemic or supply chain. Just bad customer service by Ford. On the plus side my dealer has been great and the Off-Rodeo was a blast
It is your dealers fault. They should have let you know what is going on

Sponsored
OP
OP
John Whammer

John Whammer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can we just talk about the fun and exciting things surrounding the Bronco? We all know by now that this hasn't been a smooth launch. Do we need to post all of our "unique" poor experiences?
yes!!! I’m all for it.

Until something weird and unique happens to me and then the Human being in me needs to share it.

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

pretty simple. Don't click on someones post talking about their challenges getting their Bronco if you don't want to read about it. Then try and say don't post your experience.

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

B38BC7F8-79AC-4EFB-BDBD-AE3C37059E7E.jpeg
It is really on your dealer to keep you informed. My emails from Ford and all the trackers (backdoor link) etc don't show my build date. Yet my dealer accesses it for me every Thursday so I can see when it gets pushed back. There is an issues with Ford's email and online trackers that others have discussed. Dropping off craft local beers to my sales associate and his staff who ordered the Bronco for me seems to have fixed my dealer's poor communication... Go figure.

truckatologist

Black Diamond
First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 dr 7MT, on order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Exact same situation for me. No communication from Ford until it got delayed. I have the downside of getting the heads up on original production date from my dealer.

None of the trackers work-

Upside: one less season of salt on the bronco
Downside: wife's getting sick of me not having my own car

hbudlight1

First Name
RH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2015 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The same thing happened to me. I received the my first email with the March 14th build date. I have heard nothing from my dealer. Hope this build date does not get pushed back. I am so ready for my badlands!

MFP2241

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Order conversation to final delivery for me was a few days shy of 1 year, my production date was moved 3 times, lost my main vehicle during the wait, fretted about ADM fees constantly... I feel your pain.

I read all the negative news posted here, made shitty comments, and would dwell on all the negative consequences of the roll-out.

Once I finally got behind the wheel, every bit of that BS melted away.

If you can hang in there, IT'S WORTH IT!
Sponsored