Sponsored

How many times was / has your production date changed?

Amib83

Badlands
First Name
Ang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold my Wrangler for a Badlands Sasquatch 🤩
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m curious to know for those who have ordered a Bronco within the last year, how many times did your production date change?

For those who already took delivery, how long was it from your original production date to when it what actually built?

Here’s my experience:

Ordered 3/27 fully expecting to wait 8-10 months.
- two weeks later production scheduled 5/22
- dates changed in that same week 4 different times over 2 weeks
- last week email said I was pushed to 5/29 and my tracker stopped working
- called on Friday and was told production pushed to 6/12
- emailed this morning with 6/12 production date and my tracker still doesn’t work.

🤷🏻‍♀️
Sponsored

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m curious to know for those who have ordered a Bronco within the last year, how many times did your production date change?

For those who already took delivery, how long was it from your original production date to when it what actually built?

Here’s my experience:

- emailed this morning with 6/12 production date and my tracker still doesn’t work.

🤷🏻‍♀️
Mine has been moved forward one and back 3 times, now 6/12/23.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You said you expected to wait 8-12 months? You are only at 3 months. You are doing good at 3 months

Here’s my experience:

🤷🏻‍♀️

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My Heritage is on its 8th scheduled build date:

April 3rd , 10th, 17th, 24th, May 1st, 22nd. June 5th, 19th

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awww, four times? That's cute. My build has moved ten. TEN.

3/27-->4/10-->4/3-->4/17-->5/8 -->5/15-->5/29-->6/5-->6/29-->7/10

Of course, this is for an HE and they are having some "issues."

Edit. So my build was scheduled the day you placed an order. And your build will most likely be delivered before this 2021 res is even built. Awesome.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Amib83

Amib83

Badlands
First Name
Ang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You said you expected to wait 8-12 months? You are only at 3 months. You are doing good at 3 months

Yeah— except I had no idea that I shouldn’t have counted on their production date email. So when I got the email and confirmed with my dealer, I sold my Wrangler so I had the cash for the down payment 😅 I didn’t belong to any Bronco groups and had no idea that Ford has a history of changing production dates like this. In the past I’ve ordered a WRX that was built in Japan during a tsunami and my production date was never pushed around despite the damage their plant and shipping docs took. I would not have sold my vehicle so soon if I knew there was such a high possibility of these dates getting pushed multiple months away from one another.

Lesson learned: don’t rely on Ford to keep to their time-frames 😅

OP
OP
Amib83

Amib83

Badlands
First Name
Ang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awww, four times? That's cute. My build has moved ten. TEN.

3/27-->4/10-->4/3-->4/17-->5/8 -->5/15-->5/29-->6/5-->6/29-->7/10

Of course, this is for an HE and they are having some "issues."

Edit. So my build was scheduled the day you placed an order. And your build will most likely be delivered before this 2021 res is even built. Awesome.
Those of you who have waited so long are seriously the real MVPs of patience! I can totally handle a 8-12 month wait—- but beyond that I definitely would have tapped out 😅 You all deserve a medal for your patience with Ford!

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here’s my experience:

🤷🏻‍♀️
Nearly the same exact scenario here. 🤦🏼‍♂️

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Fair, I just want an accurate time, like if it’s gonna be 5 months don’t tease me with 8 different build week changes just wait and tell me when it’s concrete.

OP
OP
Amib83

Amib83

Badlands
First Name
Ang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fair, I just want an accurate time, like if it’s gonna be 5 months don’t tease me with 8 different build week changes just wait and tell me when it’s concrete.
Same! I’d rather have the email sent the day before it’s actually in production than have several emails over several weeks changing the dates. It’s ok to not know and to leave it unknown until you do actually know! — haha

But now I sold my car (I had no idea these production dates got moved around) and am driving my partner’s for what I thought would be 2 months—- but now I may need to purchase a different vehicle if the Bronco isn’t here by the end of July 😬

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
here's a worst case scenario

You ordered a 2022 Bronco Raptor and you get pushed into 2023. Ford increased the price by $5,280 from 2022 to 2023 and you are on the hook for it. This was me. and my build week I was pushed 5x. Very normal and this is what happens when everyone wants a Bronco

Others guys may be pushed into 2024 for their Braptor and in 2023 alone, MSRP has gone up another 10K on the Braptor. So these poor souls are on the hook for $15,280 because they were not scheduled in 2022.

BTW .. there are guys/gals here who ordered in June of 2020 that has not been scheduled yet.

Again, you are doing GOOD!

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Those of you who have waited so long are seriously the real MVPs of patience! I can totally handle a 8-12 month wait—- but beyond that I definitely would have tapped out 😅 You all deserve a medal for your patience with Ford!
This is how Ford makes me feel:

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

here's a worst case scenario

You ordered a 2022 Bronco Raptor and you get pushed into 2023. Ford increased the price by $5,280 from 2022 to 2023 and you are on the hook for it. This was me. and my build week I was pushed 5x. Very normal and this is what happens when everyone wants a Bronco

Others guys may be pushed into 2024 for their Braptor and in 2023 alone, MSRP has gone up another 10K on the Braptor. So these poor souls are on the hook for $15,280 because they were not scheduled in 2022.

BTW .. there are guys/gals here who ordered in June of 2020 that has not been scheduled yet.

Again, you are doing GOOD!
Oh for sure, I feel fortunate, it’s just annoying. But heck they had price jumps mid model year this year and right before they opened the banks. So the bronco id been mock building for weeks leading up needed up being like 2k more. If they push me far enough I’m gonna hope for some new colors in 2024 and I’ll just cancel and reorder 😂

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received vin in March of 22.
Build was pushed 6 times
Took delivery July 10 2022
Had an early res from 2020

Also, sold my truck to my brother early. I went from a 2018 F150 to a 2007 Honda Accord as a filler vehicle for almost 2 years.

It's like a bumpy Rollercoaster that you can't stop.

I won't forget what happened with this and I definitely won't let it happen again.

But, it was my fault for selling my truck early.
Never thought they wait would be two years from reservation date. Others have been waiting longer. Makes no sense

OP
OP
Amib83

Amib83

Badlands
First Name
Ang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received vin in March of 22.
Build was pushed 6 times
Took delivery July 10 2022
Had an early res from 2020

Also, sold my truck to my brother early. I went from a 2018 F150 to a 2007 Honda Accord as a filler vehicle for almost 2 years.

It's like a bumpy Rollercoaster that you can't stop.

I won't forget what happened with this and I definitely won't let it happen again.

But, it was my fault for selling my truck early.
Never thought they wait would be two years from reservation date. Others have been waiting longer. Makes no sense

Ugh— that’s what I’m afraid of. I sold my Jeep not knowing they would change dates like this. And while for right now it’s no big deal that my partner is driving his 71 Chevelle to work while I drive his commuter car—- going into winter that won’t work for us. And I don’t want to take a financial hit by purchasing another vehicle that I’ll need to sell when the Bronco lands. If I get pushed to Job 2 then I’ll be heading to the Jeep dealer to get a Wrangler. Such a bummer that Ford hasn’t figured this shit out yet :(
Sponsored