Sponsored

How many times was / has your production date changed?

recklesschewie

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Touareg - TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I also ordered on 3/27. Email confirmation received same day.

04/03 received VIN and build date: 05/15

between then and last week it bounced around between. 05/15 - 05/19 - 05/17.

today my tracker moved to “in production” and my window sticker is generated.
Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Zero, the production date held. The day of the week did change but never the actual build week.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
based on your thread count, you are a new-born

So here's a pro tip

Did you notice that all your dates happen to be on a Monday (5/22, 5/29 & 6/12)?

When you are scheduled, you WILL always 1st receive a build week. Ford's build week always start on Mondays (build weeks start on Mondays and end on Sundays).

Build weeks gets moved often. It basically means, Ford wants to make sure all parts for your Bronco is available before you get assigned a build day (also known as a blend date .. a blending of body, chassis and drive train). Let's say your build week never moves again from 6/12. When 6/12 approaches you will be assigned a build day.

Ford example, your build week is 6/12 (Monday) with a build day of Thursday 6/15. Please note, 7 days before your build day, you will see your online window sticker via this URL ... just add your VIN the end of this URL >> https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

On your window sticker towards the bottom, you will either "rail" or "convoy". I see you are in NY. Your bronco will most likely come via "convoy" (truck). Convoy is always faster. Rail is slow as hell.

Ford Bronco How many times was / has your production date changed? 1683737464240

BTW .. your online window sticker is a PDF. Save a digital copy for yourself as once you take delivery, the WS will dissappear online. Having a digital copy is nice. If you ever sell it, you can share it with the buyer.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Oh for sure, I feel fortunate, it’s just annoying. But heck they had price jumps mid model year this year and right before they opened the banks. So the bronco id been mock building for weeks leading up needed up being like 2k more. If they push me far enough I’m gonna hope for some new colors in 2024 and I’ll just cancel and reorder 😂

Last edited:

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

based on your thread count, you are a new-born

So here's a pro tip

Did you notice that all your dates happen to be on a Monday (5/22, 5/29 & 6/12)?

When you are scheduled, you WILL always 1st receive a build week. Ford's build week always start on Mondays (build weeks start on Mondays and end on Sundays).

Build weeks gets moved often. It basically means, Ford wants to make sure all parts for your Bronco is available before you get assigned a build day (also known as a blend date .. a blending of body, chassis and drive train). Let's say your build week never moves again from 6/12. When 6/12 approaches you will be assigned a build day.

Ford example, your build week is 6/12 (Monday) with a build day of Thursday 6/15. Please note, 7 days before your build day, you will see your online window sticker via this URL ... just add the end of the URL with your VIN >> https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

On your window sticker towards the bottom, you will either "rail" or "convoy". I see you are in NY. Your bronco will most likely come via "convoy" (truck). Convoy is always faster. Rail is slows as hell.

Ford Bronco How many times was / has your production date changed? 1683737464240

BTW .. your online window sticker is a PDF. Save a copy for yourself as once you take delivery, the WS will dissappear online. Having a digital copy is nice. If you ever sell it, you can share it with the buyer.

Let me know if you have any questions.
I did notice that, and thank you for all the info 👍🏻. I’m actually in Michigan though, if only they’d just let me drive it out of the factory 😂

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
not sure why I thought you were from NY. sorry

I did notice that, and thank you for all the info 👍🏻. I’m actually in Michigan though, if only they’d just let me drive it out of the factory 😂