De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No reservation transfer allowed. They're paying double tax, or the dealer will keep the order.

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Reservation Timestamps were "so" important in the the MY21 ordering process. You be guaranteed to be first in line right behind the 21 Pushed to 22 Orders and the 99 MY21 Orders. And don't forget all the MY21 Reservations before your $500 special date. Yeah, Ford really gives a flying fuch about reservation dates.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Reservation Timestamps were "so" important in the the MY21 ordering process. You be guaranteed to be first in line right behind the 21 Pushed to 22 Orders and the 99 MY21 Orders. And don't forget all the MY21 Reservations before your $500 special date. Yeah, Ford really gives a flying fuch about reservation dates.
What does this have to do with selling a reservation? :unsure:

Sponsored

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What does this have to do with selling a reservation? :unsure:
Have you been paying attention to everything in this forum or are you just being.......

Ford Bronco Reservation for sale download (8)

Ask some of the folks that had 1st Day Reservations/1st Day Orders but NO Vins about how much their Reservation increased in value from their $100 payment.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have you been paying attention to everything in this forum or are you just being.......

Ford Bronco Reservation for sale download (8)

Ask some of the folks that had 1st Day Reservations/1st Day Orders but NO Vins about how much their Reservation increased in value from their $100 payment.
What aspect of trying to sell a reservation did your reply address?

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What aspect of trying to sell a reservation did your reply address?
The foolishness of trying to sell something that has little tangible value except to the individual that gave Ford their $100 to bank while Ford delivered little as to what the reservation was supposed to promise and convey to the holder.

And as mentioned, Ford does not allow the reservations to be sold. Also, the is no clear message to those with 2020 Reservations W/O an Order will mean when the MY22 Order Books open up in October or when Ford opens up their Reservation system again.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The foolishness of trying to sell something that has little tangible value except to the individual that gave Ford their $100 to bank while Ford delivered little as to what the reservation was supposed to promise and convey to the holder.

And as mentioned, Ford does not allow the reservations to be sold. Also, the is no clear message to those with 2020 Reservations W/O an Order will mean when the MY22 Order Books open up in October or when Ford opens up their Reservation system again.
I'm not disputing your opinions. I'm pointing out that they have nothing to do with this thread and you finally acknowledged that.

Reactions: abe

Sponsored

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

He didn't address it at all. He's just shoehorning his anger into a tangentially related thread.
No I didn't address it but I was mocking the situation that anybody can actually believe the Ford Reservation has been nothing but a failure and scam based on their initial promises.

As for anger, if my words hurt your feelings and tender thoughts then you really don't know much about the emotion but you may since you're waiting for a Mansquatch. Good luck waiting for that one.

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm not disputing your opinions. I'm pointing out that they have nothing to do with this thread and you finally acknowledged that.
I was relating the value of the item for sale. Between the holder and Ford, it's worth $100 if Ford keeps the word. To anybody else, it ain't worth jack chit. Nada! Nothing! Bada-Bing Zero!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was relating the value of the item for sale. Between the holder and Ford, it's worth $100 if Ford keeps the word. To anybody else, it ain't worth jack chit. Nada! Nothing! Bada-Bing Zero!
All well and good. The point though is the seller can't directly sell a reservation.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Still Available?
Anymore pics?

See what I did there :)

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It's not quite that easy. Ford won't allow reservations to be sold, so reservation holder will have to buy the Bronco and resell to someone else.
that aint what TFL did they had a guy give them their reservation and TFL paid for it so not sure you are 100% correct but what do i know
Sponsored