Sponsored

Reserved my Bronco 7/13/20. Have not heard anything yet.

jthappyguy

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2007 GT500,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I reserved a Wildtrak 2 door the day they opened. 1st call I got for a dealer was in January 19 to order. Called and stopped in multiple times to check on it. Only real call I had was the hardtop issue he said he figured it would have been in July I go to my ford.com it says ordering with dealer. Switched to a 2022. is this normal. Or am I getting the run around.
Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I reserved a 2 dr WT the first 10 minutes of 7/13/20 with a #1 dealership allocation and it is finally being built next week. So, it could easily just be going through the process. 2dr WT’s with Lux, towing, etc., are tough builds. Hopefully all is well, but perhaps call the Ford Customer Svc line….they may be able to tell you something.

Living off road

Big Bend
First Name
Toren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I reserved my Big Bend 7/16/2020. Still waiting to hear ANYTHING. Very frustrating and disappointing.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you tried the "backdoor link"? Mine was scheduled for a long time, but I didn't know. Ford.com doesn't show anything, and Ford isn't sending emails anymore.

https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=

enter your reservation number after the = And either enter the login info, or do from a browser window which is already logged in to Ford.com

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
2 Doors are the slowest to process due to constraints. It could be that your dealer is small and does not have the allocations? I assume you have a confirming order E Mail from Ford?

I reserved on 7/14/20, early AM and only received order confirmations- twice- one in 2020, then that order was canceled and had to be re-entered for a 2022 model year. Dealer re-entered it, received a confirming order E Mail last November. Then received another E Mail later in November that my order was scheduled for Jan 17 week build.

Sponsored

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I reserved a 2 dr WT the first 10 minutes of 7/13/20 with a #1 dealership allocation and it is finally being built next week. So, it could easily just be going through the process. 2dr WT’s with Lux, towing, etc., are tough builds. Hopefully all is well, but perhaps call the Ford Customer Svc line….they may be able to tell you something.
Calling them is a Joke. They can only tell you you are or are not scheduled for Production. They can not tell you how much longer or anything. All she would do is say I think it will be soon. I said its been 18 months, what your definition of soon.

I'm a 7-15-2020 reservation for a Unicorn, I mean 2-Door.

Flynn1m

Big Bend
First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patroit
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I reserved a Wildtrak 2 door the day they opened. 1st call I got for a dealer was in January 19 to order. Called and stopped in multiple times to check on it. Only real call I had was the hardtop issue he said he figured it would have been in July I go to my ford.com it says ordering with dealer. Switched to a 2022. is this normal. Or am I getting the run around.
Try the back door tracker others have mentioned or call Ford to see if you are scheduled. For some reason they have not been sending email with schedule weeks. I have a schedule week of 2/7 but would not know it if I had not checked.

Living off road

Big Bend
First Name
Toren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When I use the "backdoor" it says:
Order Status
Order sent to dealer
Order accepted by dealer
Scheduled for production

But there is no more information like WHEN or a vin #

OP
OP
jthappyguy

jthappyguy

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2007 GT500,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Have you tried the "backdoor link"? Mine was scheduled for a long time, but I didn't know. Ford.com doesn't show anything, and Ford isn't sending emails anymore.

https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=

enter your reservation number after the = And either enter the login info, or do from a browser window which is already logged in to Ford.com
Thanks for the link. It’s product date is 1st 1/4 of 2022. Just so frustrating seeing people driving around. and knowing you reserved yours a year and a half ago.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

2nd hour 7/13 res here. Not scheduled. But plenty of people with later res' and similar builds already have theirs in the their driveway thanks to Ford's shit allocation system.

Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the link. It’s product date is 1st 1/4 of 2022. Just so frustrating seeing people driving around. and knowing you reserved yours a year and a half ago.
So it may be built by now? Check some of the other trackers. Read the sticky under production/ordering. Lots of tracking info!

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You'll find that many members of this board are reservation holders from the first week, many from the first day or two, and still have not got a VIN.

The backdoor link is your only source of real information, unless you have one of those really good dealers that can provide you with some insight. For example there are people who have had dealers let them know if their order has even been previewed, while other dealers, as good as they are, don't go through that extra trouble because they have too many orders.

As for Ford, they've changed their alerting system (iirc) And they only notify you when they've actually started building it instead of just scheduling it.

Just as a reference, I'm a 7/19/2020 reservation, ordered as soon as Ford opened the ordering system for both 2021 & 2022 (pushed), and still nothing. And I'm like 66th in line at my dealer with a 4 door WT....crickets.

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My exact same situation (including reservation day) but with A Sas Badlands.
Sponsored