Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD SQUATCH
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I lucked out out and have a June 7 Build Scheduled. Looking at my dealer’s stats, the scheduled orders are all over the place based upon trim, options, and even timestamp. I know Ford has parts stockpiled to start, but are we seeing anything deadly yet?

Ford Bronco Anything Deadly Yet 2BA716EE-C7E9-40E3-80C3-8B668968BF25
Sponsored

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congrats on your build date! I’m a 7/14 res and will wait patiently 🤪🤔. It will happen when it’s supposed to happen!!!

Cliff

Badlands
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

will wait patiently 🤪🤔.
My res date is December 20th and I sure don't deserve special treatment... but dang it! I am having a hard time waiting!

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I lucked out out and have a June 7 Build Scheduled. Looking at my dealer’s stats, the scheduled orders are all over the place based upon trim, options, and even timestamp. I know Ford has parts stockpiled to start, but are we seeing anything deadly yet?

2BA716EE-C7E9-40E3-80C3-8B668968BF25.jpeg
Seems to me that 2-door | SAS | LUX | MIC is a pretty deadly combination.

Last edited:

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I started a spreadsheet yesterday going through the first 10 pages of the I Got an Email thread and had 35 plus builds in it before I realized I should do my real job. As the data was telling me the builds were all over the place but there was a lot of Sas and MIc tops and only some Lux but there were VERY few Sas + Lux In the same build. So, it seems like Ford is making the decision to build more Broncos with less combined high end options than use those options in combination. This maybe allows them to spread it out and get more trucks out there. And I’m ordering Sas + Lux with a very early res so stinks to have to wait.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BdubBronco

BdubBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD SQUATCH
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I started a spreadsheet yesterday going through the first 10 pages of the I Got an Email thread and had 35 plus builds in it before I realized I should do my real job. As the data was telling me the builds were all over the place but there was a lot of Sas and MIc tops and only some Lux but there were VERY few Sas + Lux In the same build. So, it seems like Ford is making the decision to build more Broncos with less combined high end options than use those options in combination. This maybe allows them to spread it out and get more trucks out there. And I’m ordering Sas + Lux with a very early res so stinks to have to wait.
My buddy is the only other person I know who is getting a Bronco. He purchased his locally through a small dealership. He was chosen to be their “priority “ and got a June 7 build date like me. The difference between us is that he got a Wildtrack 2.7 + Lux 2 Door vs my BD SAS 4 door 2.7
Perhaps the “priority “ buys are skewing the numbers?

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From what my dealer has told me, yes the priority builds are skewing the numbers. He told me I'm in the middle of the pack, of first allocations, then sent an email that said based on my config that I may get an earlier build. I've got several of the constrained items, and haven't received an email. So, who knows.

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not yet, but the chips could quickly prove to be a problem for all. I’m thinking folks with an early build date are very lucky, because an early build might avoid many possible delays to come.
Sponsored