Residual Value on a 36 month lease

Korbin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti G35, Nissan D21
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
After lots of searching I have finally found the exact spec Bronco that I've been wanting at MSRP (Outerbanks, Hardtop, SAS, High Package, Oxford White). However with how high the current interest rates are it seems like the best option for me may be to lease it for now and hope that in three years the rates have come down enough for me to buy it out at a reasonable rate. For those of you out there who have leased their bronco, what did they estimate the value of your Bronco to be at the end of your lease and what spec Bronco do you have?
Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After lots of searching I have finally found the exact spec Bronco that I've been wanting at MSRP (Outerbanks, Hardtop, SAS, High Package, Oxford White). However with how high the current interest rates are it seems like the best option for me may be to lease it for now and hope that in three years the rates have come down enough for me to buy it out at a reasonable rate. For those of you out there who have leased their bronco, what did they estimate the value of your Bronco to be at the end of your lease and what spec Bronco do you have?
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...residual-values-incl-raptor-everglades.39330/