First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah even though they are American Made, they are making knocking off logos, especially the Ford Bronco. Talked with a Rep for Ford Licensing and the company is not even licensed. I support American made but I don't support those making money and not paying their dues.
Yeah this is BS. I tried to go through the proper channels on my idea and 6 months later no response. These are nice looking. Good for the little man!
Sponsored

Snugs

Raptor
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor SVT / 2022 Bronco Raptor on Order
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yeah this is BS. I tried to go through the proper channels on my idea and 6 months later no response. These are nice looking. Good for the little man!
I get it may be harder to get something right but whats BS is a "little Guy" knocking off all kinds of logos to make a profit. In my mind this is no better than a chinese company. Screw those who put in the time and effort to do things right, and good for those who dont. Thats BS

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I get it may be harder to get something right but whats BS is a "little Guy" knocking off all kinds of logos to make a profit. In my mind this is no better than a chinese company. Screw those who put in the time and effort to do things right, and good for those who dont. Thats BS
Troll elsewhere Ford/Daniel/Snugs

Snugs

Raptor
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor SVT / 2022 Bronco Raptor on Order
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Troll elsewhere Ford/Daniel/Snugs
Haha oh Randy, Im sorry you feel that way. Unfortunately I like to look out for those who do things the right way.

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want a spare tire cover that the logo placement at least takes into consideration the camera cut-out.

What I want is a spare tire cover that does the tire only and not the wheel. Make it look cool, Make it look like a Nitto Ridge Grappler. Covers are necessary to prevent the UV degradation of the said tire, and when I last had a rear-mounted tire (Isuzu Amigo), I put it in the rotation schedule.
I don't want a little hole in the middle of a logo for the camera, I want a big hole to show the wheel and possibly mount a center ring stop light since rear-ending Broncos by distracted drivers is now a thing.

Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
With the hiring of the Harley Davidson executive, this licensing issue for aftermarket parts isnā€™t going to get any better (Heā€™s got to have had years of practice fighting the unlicensed aftermarket logo insurgency.) While I understand why licensing is a good thing I also see it as bad for the consumer where there is obvious demand. Customers went bat shit over the script fender badges. If I canā€™t buy one because Ford is playing wack a mole with aftermarket mfrs filling a desire then thatā€™s a problem. Ford needs to be responsive to the aftermarket because the Lego nature of these vehicles is one of the things that makes Broncos, Jeeps, and scary black rifles so popular.

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With the hiring of the Harley Davidson executive, this licensing issue for aftermarket parts isnā€™t going to get any better (Heā€™s got to have had years of practice fighting the unlicensed aftermarket logo insurgency.) While I understand why licensing is a good thing I also see it as bad for the consumer where there is obvious demand. Customers went bat shit over the script fender badges. If I canā€™t buy one because Ford is playing wack a mole with aftermarket mfrs filling a desire then thatā€™s a problem. Ford needs to be responsive to the aftermarket because the Lego nature of these vehicles is one of the things that makes Broncos, Jeeps, and scary black rifles so popular.

This is why I bought one. I bet it's even money that Ford will shut this company down on making these soon. Eightlug is trying to make a newer version of the fender badge and they're probably running into a brick wall with Ford.

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah even though they are American Made, they are making knocking off logos, especially the Ford Bronco. Talked with a Rep for Ford Licensing and the company is not even licensed. I support American made but I don't support those making money and not paying their dues.
You reported an American making an American product to protect a giant corporation that makes their shit oversees to avoid paying workers a decent wage?

You're trash.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
You reported an American making an American product to protect a giant corporation that makes their shit oversees to avoid paying workers a decent wage?

You're trash.
Agree to the point where you resorted to name calling. If the company was oversees, it would be too expensive to go after them. Cost effectiveness and all that...

Sponsored

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I feel a critique of this product is warranted, but I don't like how crumpled it looks in the pictures. I'm assuming this is due to packaging and shipping, but i do hope it's able to stretch back out and the wrinkles go away.

Would love an update on this or thoughts from one of the buyers who can describe how it looks in real life.

Dude1967

Outer Banks
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco 2 door Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got mine today. Bronco is in Jacksonville Fla šŸ˜¬ but due next week hopefully! So I get to look at this for now.. Dont mind the Christmas chair covers :)

Ford Bronco Retro spare tire cover! 20221206_185234

Last edited:

Dude1967

Outer Banks
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco 2 door Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It took 3 tries to get it even!

20221215_175638.jpg

OP
OP

bdezmo

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Chevy Dually
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It took 3 tries to get it even!

Ford Bronco Retro spare tire cover! 20221215_175638
Our's is holding up pretty good. I made the mistake of spraying my spare down with a "tire wet" product prior to putting it on...and it bled through...in the tread pattern. šŸ˜†
Sponsored