Mic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 550iGT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey, Long time follower and Month 1 Bronco orderer. My Bronco was just delivered to my dealer and picking up this week. My brother works for Rigid and told me to pick out what I want from Rigid. Oh wise forum members, help me pick out what I want!
Sponsored

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is the indended purpose of your Bronco? I mean, you're not shopping around for different brands, so just go by what your needs are. If he's offering whatever you want then deck that shiz out. If you need it, get it. I like lights, so my recommendation would be to get whatever light he's offering lol

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

good luck man. I got $2700 of Rigid Lights (also have the employee discount). Ive been waiting over 4 months for my 40" light bar.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would do their SAE fogs on the front for sure. Beyond that it’s really up to you. I had a 20” SR light bar in the bumper of my Dodge truck, worked well with good throw. If you want to spend more money the 40” SR bar up on the windshield, some pods on the pillars, flush mounted backup lights in the bumper, another bar on the front bumper, etc.

JonathanDuong

First Edition
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
good luck man. I got $2700 of Rigid Lights (also have the employee discount). Ive been waiting over 4 months for my 40" light bar.
How well and flexible is your employee discount? Asking for a friend... lol.

Offroadalliance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadalliance.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would do their SAE fogs on the front for sure. Beyond that it’s really up to you. I had a 20” SR light bar in the bumper of my Dodge truck, worked well with good throw. If you want to spend more money the 40” SR bar up on the windshield, some pods on the pillars, flush mounted backup lights in the bumper, another bar on the front bumper, etc.
Yeah, SAE lights are a good choice to start off with for sure. From there the sky is the limit. It truly depends on what you want to use the lights for and how you want it to look. You could throw a light bar on the roof or put some on the front of the bumper.
Sponsored