First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks! Any big difference in handling at highway speeds or more body roll?

OP
OP
Frankie945

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks! Any big difference in handling at highway speeds or more body roll?
No, I can’t really tell much difference from stock bar on the street. I do have eibach coils on Sasquatch struts and already had a little body roll to begin with because the eibach coils are little soft but I couldn’t tell any difference after the antirock.

Colorado4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No, I can’t really tell much difference from stock bar on the street. I do have eibach coils on Sasquatch struts and already had a little body roll to begin with because the eibach coils are little soft but I couldn’t tell any difference after the antirock.
Excellent. Excellent. Thanks for your help. I’m looking at it now. Please let us know how it does after your wheeling trip!

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ‘24 V60 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m waiting on my wheels and tires. 2.5 weeks out.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Frankie945

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Rock Jock Antirock sway bar kit released IMG_1745
Excellent. Excellent. Thanks for your help. I’m looking at it now. Please let us know how it does after your wheeling trip!
Can’t think of one negative thing to say about it. 10 out 10 I’m very impressed with it, a lot smoother ride off road as well. Full articulation yet you still feel nice and stable off camber and coming down off a obstacle.

Colorado4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Rock Jock Antirock sway bar kit released IMG_1745

Can’t think of one negative thing to say about it. 10 out 10 I’m very impressed with it, a lot smoother ride off road as well. Full articulation yet you still feel nice and stable off camber and coming down off a obstacle.
Awesome. Thanks for the update!

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just ordered for my 23' WT, they have a great reputation in the Jeep community so pretty confident that it will work great on the Bronco.

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Have had mine on for a couple weeks. The best of both worlds: A sway bar that you don't need to push a button or crawl under the rig to disconnect/reconnect. Coming from a stock, connected sway bar, my Metalcloak CTI score was a measly 410. Can't wait to get back on the their trailer for a retest!

On road, no additional body roll. Rides like a dream. Offroad, if performed excellent on some 4/10 trails off of 395. Highly recommend for those not comfortable keeping the sway bar disconnected 24/7.

Ford Bronco Rock Jock Antirock sway bar kit released IMG_4648

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, just ordered Monday, out for delivery now. Installing tomorrow when i have time and will hit the trail on Saturday for a shakedown.

Sponsored

Bronco ATX

Wildtrak
First Name
charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 S4, 2023 WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, just ordered Monday, out for delivery now. Installing tomorrow when i have time and will hit the trail on Saturday for a shakedown.
Look forward to hearing your thoughts. Also, thinking about for my '23 WT

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Look forward to hearing your thoughts. Also, thinking about for my '23 WT
Will post back as this was 1 of 2 options out there that I saw without having to manually disconnect/reconnect, zip tie, etc each time. Plus they have a big place in other communities as well. They are not new at this so that was a plus.

I am not affiliated with any company so my feedback will be brutally honest as this costs a pretty penny. 😁

Bronco ATX

Wildtrak
First Name
charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 S4, 2023 WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Will post back as this was 1 of 2 options out there that I saw without having to manually disconnect/reconnect, zip tie, etc each time. Plus they have a big place in other communities as well. They are not new at this so that was a plus.

I am not affiliated with any company so my feedback will be brutally honest as this costs a pretty penny. 😁
🙂

Out of curiosity, what else did you look at? I've also thought about the BOSS "Walker Link" Sway Bar Shock System. Appears to give more articulation but the shocks feel like one more thing to worry about. Even if they can be rebuilt.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ystem-great-alternative-to-disconnects.75924/

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thats the other option I was looking at. But once I saw rockjock had released their part, there was no choice for me.

Also I was debating Apex Design for the future but can't wait on it as I dont know when that will come out.

EDIT
Instead of another post, just decided to add it here. Just finished the install. Took about 2 - 2.5 hours with some breaks as its hot in a Vegas garage. And I'm not very mechanically inclined, just learning as I'm avoiding some shops.

Instructions that came with it were pretty good considering I was the one trying to follow it.

Last edited:

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ‘24 V60 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thats the other option I was looking at. But once I saw rockjock had released their part, there was no choice for me.

Also I was debating Apex Design for the future but can't wait on it as I dont know when that will come out.

EDIT
Instead of another post, just decided to add it here. Just finished the install. Took about 2 - 2.5 hours with some breaks as its hot in a Vegas garage. And I'm not very mechanically inclined, just learning as I'm avoiding some shops.

Instructions that came with it were pretty good considering I was the one trying to follow it.
How is the body roll, do you have a rear sway bar?
Sponsored

Reactions: 0ne