Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes, I believe all Hoss 3.0has a rear sway bar and models with the sasquatch package for 23 and some of 22 (?).

On the road under normal turns its barely noticeable. When you dart back n forth or on a sharp switch back, that's when you notice it more which I expected.

Will be on the dirt tomorrow, not a very technical trail but will have a couple spots to flex it a bit.
Sponsored

Last edited:

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Headed out early AM and hit the trail. Bronco on road still feels good as noted above. Uneventful as far as making you any less confident.

Off road, hit a flex spot and the bronco did just fine. This isn't as good as disconnecting the sway bar all together but it's an awesome compromise.

Went over a section that you would either get significant slip or the rear locker needed, it literally crawled over with no drama.

It isn't the flex as my jeep gets, thats obvious, but for the platform that it is, it worked great today. No regrets with the purchase, still have more trails to test on.

Sorry, didn't get any pics on the dirt yet.

20230907_182127.jpg

20230909_083405.jpg

Bronco ATX

Wildtrak
First Name
charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 S4, 2023 WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for the update! These just got added to the list

87-Z28

Outer Banks
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think rear sway bar is important in order to push some articulation to the front. Especially if you donā€™t have a front locker. Many of us donā€™t have rear sway bars.

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ā€˜16 Corvette Z51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think rear sway bar is important in order to push some articulation to the front. Especially if you donā€™t have a front locker. Many of us donā€™t have rear sway bars.
Iā€™ve got the OEM sway bar on order and will combine with the Rock Jock.

Sponsored

Colorado4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey guys, I just ordered the Rock Jock front swaybar for my Wildtrak. I called Currie and the guy on the phone was awesome and he gave me a 10% off promo code so it saved me $85. Use promo code RJBS23. It worked for me. He said to try RJJI23 if the previous code doesnā€™t work.

climb2descend

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got mine installed today, took about 2 hours, good instructions and feels quality, I tested it on some canyon roads and it feels great.

I honestly couldn't tell if it swayed more then the factory one on flat roads and flat turns, it felt the same to me. Going downhill on steep windy roads I could tell the difference that there was more roll and that felt a little twitchy to me. I'm hoping to get it offroad this weekend and see how it feels. Unfortunately my 22 does not have the rear sway bar frame mounts even though its a December 21 build, lame.

Update, I originally had the links in the middle position, going down steep windy roads it was a little to sketchy body rolly for me, flat turns and normal street driving it was fine though. I ended up moving the links to the inside hole, which is the firmest setting, this was a big difference to me and much less roll now, this feels like a great compromise now. Was easy enough to move it over, so could just be swapped over between settings with like 10 mins of work when you are heading out on a offroad trip. I'm gonna test it offroad on the firmest.

Last edited:

AntiMatterSAS

Base
First Name
Jr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco base SAS 4 door 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco Rock Jock Antirock sway bar kit released 16971353151648739211192790143051
Ford Bronco Rock Jock Antirock sway bar kit released 16971353393936497583739773690576
Ford Bronco Rock Jock Antirock sway bar kit released 16971353720103764712109737825433

Just had my suspension installed yesterday. Fox 2.5 Elites, jba upper control arms, steer smart tie rod and, jba track bar, and anti-rock. I've only got about 50 miles on it since the install but I do notice slightly more body roll. We'll update you guys on this setup once the suspension Settles and I'm able to take it off road.
Ford Bronco Rock Jock Antirock sway bar kit released 20231011_171301
Ford Bronco Rock Jock Antirock sway bar kit released 20231011_170821
Ford Bronco Rock Jock Antirock sway bar kit released 20231011_170911
we flexed the hell out of it in the pouring rain out of pure excitement lol

climb2descend

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have three trips on mine now. Very very happy with it, I have a lot more flex and traction, which is very welcome when you have open diffs. Also my suspension does not feel so harsh anymore. I used to three wheel a lot and now no more. This is a perfect compromise for me street to off-road, set it and forget it. Street to off-road transition is great. I'm a 2 door,stock badlands shocks, no rear sway bar. I needed to be in the firmest setting for it to feel stockish roll on the street, you can be in looser settings if you have stiffer springs/firmer shocks or more spring preload I'm sure. It's kind of expensive, but worth every penny for the performance in my book.

I asked them about a rear anti rock a few weeks ago and they said they are working on it and have no info or ETA to share. Hopefully they get it done soon.

DSC07477.jpg

DSC07479.jpg

DSC07178.jpg

DSC07352.jpg

Last edited:

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I asked them about a rear anti rock a few weeks ago and they said they are working on it and have no info or ETA to share. Hopefully they get it done soon.
I hope they are considering the 2021 builds w/o the mounting bracketsā€¦

Sponsored

AntiMatterSAS

Base
First Name
Jr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco base SAS 4 door 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have three trips on mine now. Very very happy with it, I have a lot more flex and traction, which is very welcome when you have open diffs. Also my suspension does not feel so harsh anymore. I used to three wheel a lot and now no more. This is a perfect compromise for me street to off-road, set it and forget it. Street to off-road transition is great. I'm a 2 door,stock badlands shocks, no rear sway bar. I needed to be in the firmest setting for it to feel stockish roll on the street, you can be in looser settings if you have stiffer springs/firmer shocks or more spring preload I'm sure. It's kind of expensive, but worth every penny for the performance in my book.

Ford Bronco Rock Jock Antirock sway bar kit released DSC07352

How many Miles did you put on it before you think the suspension started to settle? I just had the fox 2.5 Elite coilovers installed so I'm guessing my settle in time May be slightly different

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice photos and scenery.

climb2descend

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
How many Miles did you put on it before you think the suspension started to settle? I just had the fox 2.5 Elite coilovers installed so I'm guessing my settle in time May be slightly different
I had over 300 miles off-road on the shocks before I installed the rock jock, I didn't install all at the same time.

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Update from earlier response.

If I had to start over, still would make the same purchase. I bought the Wildtrak knowing I would get something for the front sway bar immediately. Did one trail 2 days after delivery that Im very familiar with and instantly knew i had to place an order for a solution. No regrets here at all.

Ford Bronco Rock Jock Antirock sway bar kit released HSpring1
Ford Bronco Rock Jock Antirock sway bar kit released HSpring2

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ā€˜16 Corvette Z51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just had my suspension installed yesterday. Fox 2.5 Elites, jba upper control arms, steer smart tie rod and, jba track bar, and anti-rock. I've only got about 50 miles on it since the install but I do notice slightly more body roll. We'll update you guys on this setup once the suspension Settles and I'm able to take it off road.
we flexed the hell out of it in the pouring rain out of pure excitement lol
Do you have the 74Weld steering rack or at the minimum bushings?

If not, you will destroy your rack with those tie rods.
Sponsored