Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The "Ford" kit is Rigid, which by no means makes a bad light. It comes with a switch you can install or you can use up fitter.
Sponsored

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got rock lights for mine and i will be wiring them to one of the uplifter switches and that's how i will operate them 2 of the switches work while the vehicle is off so I'll wire it to one of those as it's a cool feature when the car is parked. the set i got did come with a switch so im just going to bypas that and use the uplifter switch instead. When i get my bronco in NOV? Maybe?. I'll post something about it. I also got the fog light for that badlands MOD Bumper.
Maybe I'm misunderstanding these switches, but I don't see it mentioned that any of them operate while the vehicle is off. According to the manual they all only operate when the ignition is in the on position or in the off position when Delay Accessory is active. Can you elaborate on this?

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Also, can anyone speak to when you would use 8 lights instead of just 4? 8 seems like overkill, but I don't know anything about this.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe I'm misunderstanding these switches, but I don't see it mentioned that any of them operate while the vehicle is off. According to the manual they all only operate when the ignition is in the on position or in the off position when Delay Accessory is active. Can you elaborate on this?
You may be right I think i read it in my tremor that 1&2 work with the vehicle off cuz a light accessory i ordered cautioned me on it.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also, can anyone speak to when you would use 8 lights instead of just 4? 8 seems like overkill, but I don't know anything about this.
More light means better view. Also for those guys that don’t move out of the way on the interstate.

Sponsored

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs