Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bought one of these a few weeks back. Thought I was getting a pair but only got one. My mistake for not reading description better. Put it on passenger side rear as my Wildtrak only came with drivers side hook. Tool less than 5 minutes to install. Next time out we buried it in some water and mud. Big ledge could not winch out. Along came another 4x4 and that was the side we needed to be hooked on to get towed out. Soft shackle and my Rhino kinetic strap and we were out in 1 try. Very happy I had this on my truck. Now I need to get another one so the rear end of my truck matches

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bought one of these a few weeks back. Thought I was getting a pair but only got one. My mistake for not reading description better. Put it on passenger side rear as my Wildtrak only came with drivers side hook. Tool less than 5 minutes to install. Next time out we buried it in some water and mud. Big ledge could not winch out. Along came another 4x4 and that was the side we needed to be hooked on to get towed out. Soft shackle and my Rhino kinetic strap and we were out in 1 try. Very happy I had this on my truck. Now I need to get another one so the rear end of my truck matches
Where do you see these for sale? I haven't even seen @MHI OFF-ROAD mention the price, but I certainly may have missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.