First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 and 2016 TRD Tacoma & 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
After beating the shit out of my oem “rock rails” for the last 49,000 miles I finally bolted up a set of real frame mounted rock sliders.
Sponsored

gjptennis

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Subaru Outback, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thought you had the RTR slider steps - did those not work out well? Although looks like all the RTR gear is off the Bronco now, so maybe a business decision.

Like these as they are frame mounted though. Need a new set for my Wildtrak as well and considering these and the RCI sliders too.

Love the Bronco content!

Gorpolak

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2011 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good work and I appreciate your content!

The OEM “rock rails” sure can take a beating but frame mounted is the way to go.

CBI makes good stuff but I wish they had an option which had more of a step. Otherwise I would highly consider these for myself!

OP
OP
Chase Gentry

Chase Gentry

Wildtrak
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thought you had the RTR slider steps - did those not work out well? Although looks like all the RTR gear is off the Bronco now, so maybe a business decision.

Like these as they are frame mounted though. Need a new set for my Wildtrak as well and considering these and the RCI sliders too.

Love the Bronco content!

Love the Bronco content!
Oh no I never had aftermarket sliders until now. Also I’m a huge advocate for RTR too. I’m still running their tire carrier, light bar and soon I’m swapping to the RTR wheels 😈🤫🤫

OP
OP
Chase Gentry

Chase Gentry

Wildtrak
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good work and I appreciate your content!

The OEM “rock rails” sure can take a beating but frame mounted is the way to go.

CBI makes good stuff but I wish they had an option which had more of a step. Otherwise I would highly consider these for myself!
Thanks for watching my stuff! I really appreciate it! I’m a huge fan of CBI. If rocked their stuff off and on the last 6 years actually

Sponsored