Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We currently only have the 8-pack in Gunmetal but it is a pretty popular color so we will be doing the forward 2 Torx bolts in gunmetal when we do our next run in 8-10 weeks.
Thats good news. I've been holding off on buy the front two in hopes you would have them soon.

thewedge

Wildtrak
First Name
Joby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco WIldtrak Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just ordered a set of the red for 4 door...goijng to buy that multi-tool as well....how could you not? At this rate I may actually have to go camping at some point.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Rockworkx With the updated Torx bolts for the 2-dr, do those smaller bolts work on the rear MIC cap sill? Or are we stuck with getting the D-Ring thumb bolts and just using the 2 Torx bolts on top?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Rockworkx

Rockworkx

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rockworkx.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@Rockworkx the weather is starting to get a little nicer in my neck of the woods - any chance we can get an updated discount code for those early spring days?? 😁
We have a coupon code for Presidents day, use RWXPD at checkout for 10% off plus free priority shipping. Cheers, Grant

OP
OP
Rockworkx

Rockworkx

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rockworkx.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@Rockworkx With the updated Torx bolts for the 2-dr, do those smaller bolts work on the rear MIC cap sill? Or are we stuck with getting the D-Ring thumb bolts and just using the 2 Torx bolts on top?
The bolts all use the same M8 1.25 thread, so could, in theory, be used in any of those locations as long as there is no interference with the head.

OP
OP
Rockworkx

Rockworkx

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rockworkx.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@Rockworkx are the red thumbscrews more of a maroon red? Or would they match closely with the race red bronco?
Since these are anodized aluminum, they will never exactly match a painted color. They also reflect light differently so they seem lighter in the sun and darker in the shade. Here is a pic of a custom set we did, the lower ring is red, against a red bronco. But I don't recall which red it was but I think it was race red. You can also see the med kit behind it which are usually a little on the marron side.

9EFE8A9D-76AA-450D-BF8E-A8F61075942B.jpeg

Sponsored

TTUHoopsFans

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Since these are anodized aluminum, they will never exactly match a painted color. They also reflect light differently so they seem lighter in the sun and darker in the shade. Here is a pic of a custom set we did, the lower ring is red, against a red bronco. But I don't recall which red it was but I think it was race red. You can also see the med kit behind it which are usually a little on the marron side.

Ford Bronco ROCKWORKX tool-less Hardtop Bolts 9EFE8A9D-76AA-450D-BF8E-A8F61075942B
Thank you very much!

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just ordered black for my two door. I was wondering if the orange would look good with the Hot Pepper Red but was afraid to pull the trigger. I do have the Badlands so Lol. Black will look good though

OP
OP
Rockworkx

Rockworkx

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rockworkx.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

A few people have asked about the forum discount we had a while ago so here is a new one for members. Use Bronco6G23 at checkout for 10% off and a free upgrade to priority shipping. Cheers, Grant

RYD003

Outer Banks
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY23 Bronco OB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks!!!! Ordered the full set for my 2 door!

j930

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
good morning is there a gunmetal grey 10 piece set available for the 4 door bronco? I dont see one listed.. only the 8 piece set? John
Sponsored