Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4-door Wildtrak in Hot Pepper Red
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I installed the RokBlokz mud flaps on my '23 Wildtrak Sasquatch last night. I'm pleased with the final product, but it was a bit of a PITA to install the front flaps.

The basic issue is that there is a liner that is fairly bulky and sticks out away from the body in the front wheel wells. It's quite difficult to finagle the brackets into place, get the bolts in, and tighten them down. The front driver side was worse than the passenger side. Here's a photo that sort of shows the issue:

Ford Bronco RokBlokz mud flap install on '23 WT SAS IMG_7144

The instructions mention undoing the clips and moving the liner out of the way. Huh? Where would it go and how would I put it back since the bracket has to go over the top of it? You can see from the photo above there's very little room to get the bolt in. You can also see that I took off the clips where the mud flaps attach (after I had already put them on) to get enough space to get the bolt in. There was no way to get the bolt in with the clips on the bracket--I put those clips on after I had the bracket installed. I would recommend that for anybody installing these in a similar situation to mine.

In any case, we finally got there:

Front:
Ford Bronco RokBlokz mud flap install on '23 WT SAS IMG_7149
Ford Bronco RokBlokz mud flap install on '23 WT SAS IMG_7146

The back flaps were easier than the front.

Back:

Ford Bronco RokBlokz mud flap install on '23 WT SAS IMG_7147
Ford Bronco RokBlokz mud flap install on '23 WT SAS IMG_7148
Sponsored