Sponsored

ROKBLOKZ Mud Flaps - feedback / reviews?

Onestepmore

Badlands
First Name
Amos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands with Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok...so I'm heading off to a road rally to be a heavy sweep in two weeks. My 2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch has a few scratches but I know I'll be running crazy on gravel roads and I'm worried about beating the crap out of my paint. So I found these mud flaps "ROKBLOKZ" has anyone heard anything about these and has anyone bought them. I don't intend to keep them on all the time they are easily removed but I wanted something for this fall race to keep from eating my Bronco up. Any thoughts or suggestions are greatly appreciated...Amos
Sponsored

Tdub0527

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, 2019 BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t personally own them but have researched mud flaps extensively. Rokblokz are incredibly popular and highly recommended on this site. There are plenty of threads talking about them if you want to read more. Only downfall is the cost which if you can afford these would be be most people’s mudflaps of choice if you want got be able to take on and off.

OP
OP
Onestepmore

Onestepmore

Badlands
First Name
Amos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t personally own them but have researched mud flaps extensively. Rokblokz are incredibly popular and highly recommended on this site. There are plenty of threads talking about them if you want to read more. Only downfall is the cost which if you can afford these would be be most people’s mudflaps of choice if you want got be able to take on and off.
Thanks so much for the quick reply!!! I'll start digging around to see what others say. I've been a sweep on this rally in my 2015 Jeep Rubicon and it got beat up...I'm sweating thinking of how the rocks are going to eat off my paint on my new Bronco. Thanks again!!!

Tdub0527

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, 2019 BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some good videos on YouTube that show their performance and ease of installation. I am buying too many accessories after just purchasing the vehicle so I got cheaper Mabett mudflaps with the intention of upgrading to these down the road. Rokblokz won’t disappoint from the reviews and videos I’ve watched. Have fun in your trip!

OutlawOBX

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I run the xl long on mine (front only). I originally purchased the mabett mudflaps because of the price and regretted it. If you have a Sasquatch with running boards they protect the body pretty well. I put the deployable running boards on and needed something to protect the body. Every now and then a rock can get around them, but very rare from my experience. The tires are terrible for picking up rocks so I don’t know if there is a 100% protection mud flap.

Sponsored

Bronco72

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford lariat F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have the XL Long on my Wildtrak Sas along with the factory running boards — love them. As OutlawOBX states nothings 100% but these do a great job! Get them in all black because it helps them blend into the wheel-well - appears like a shadow line.

Glade Runner

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Ok...so I'm heading off to a road rally to be a heavy sweep in two weeks. My 2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch has a few scratches but I know I'll be running crazy on gravel roads and I'm worried about beating the crap out of my paint. So I found these mud flaps "ROKBLOKZ" has anyone heard anything about these and has anyone bought them. I don't intend to keep them on all the time they are easily removed but I wanted something for this fall race to keep from eating my Bronco up. Any thoughts or suggestions are greatly appreciated...Amos
I have set.

Assembled them last weekend.

Still waiting for Ford to send me my Bronco to put them on…

They assembled easily, but for the cost I shouldn’t have to do any assembly.

The hardware I received was not the standard rust prone black shown in all the reviews here. It is either stainless or chrome plated.

They appear to be as advertised/expected, but as noted my Bronco isn’t here yet to give an actual review.

OP
OP
Onestepmore

Onestepmore

Badlands
First Name
Amos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some good videos on YouTube that show their performance and ease of installation. I am buying too many accessories after just purchasing the vehicle so I got cheaper Mabett mudflaps with the intention of upgrading to these down the road. Rokblokz won’t disappoint from the reviews and videos I’ve watched. Have fun in your trip!
Thanks for the support...I always hate wasting money if I can avoid it but I have learned you get what you pay for. I'll put some pictures up after the rally...if you ever get a chance volunteer to be a sweep with your Bronco (pulling out small cars) do it...they are all over the country...it's Awesome!!!...

EOSeabee

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a set of the standard length. Had them on my ‘22 Badlands. I took them off after adding a new bumper and winch because the extra weight on the front caused them to rub. They worked great for me though.

Sponsored

1MtnBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 4dr, Sasquatch Package
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My first mod to my OB SAS 4 Door were the ROKBLOKZ mud flaps and they do not disappoint. Have used them in very heavy deep snow, dirt roads with plenty of gravel and highway with no damage to my rig. Expensive but worth it...

OP
OP
Onestepmore

Onestepmore

Badlands
First Name
Amos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My first mod to my OB SAS 4 Door were the ROKBLOKZ mud flaps and they do not disappoint. Have used them in very heavy deep snow, dirt roads with plenty of gravel and highway with no damage to my rig. Expensive but worth it...
That's just what I wanted to hear...Thanks!!! I do like that they come off pretty quick...

Gene

Black Diamond
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
scion frs
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have Rokblokz on my 22 BD. I love them.

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have them on mine, and I really like them. I hated spending that much for a set of mud flaps, but they work really well and what I like most about them is that they are flexible enough that you can do some light off-roading and snow play without worrying about breaking them like the hard ABS options. They are flexible enough to pin to the rock rail up front, but not so soft that they flop around.

Last edited:

FreedomRider

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First accessory I bought. Very durable, and they do a great job. Protect that sweet red paint.

IMG_0593.jpeg
Sponsored