T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco and 14 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@CapeCodCash I'v had both a 2-door and a 4-door. Much easier with the 4-door since there is no rear roll bar. For the 2-Door I used the same method. No way to get around it honestly unless you have a second set of hands. Also if you have 6.5" speaker pods you may want to wrap the pole in felt tape because there is contact (same with the raptor/fp rear brace).
I did manage to wrangle it myself. Took forever. Would have been WAY easier with someone else so it’s not so “tippy”. I would not recommend this for a 2dr. Too cumbersome. Not looking forward to taking it off …
Sponsored

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I did manage to wrangle it myself. Took forever. Would have been WAY easier with someone else so it’s not so “tippy”. I would not recommend this for a 2dr. Too cumbersome. Not looking forward to taking it off …
Top Lift makes one for the 2-Door that seems much easier.

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Top Lift makes one for the 2-Door that seems much easier.
I had an original TLP from my previous Jeep. When I got the 2dr Bronco I made do by lifting a little and sliding the top back about 10" to get the whole lift under and then it worked perfect. When they released the 2dr version I got a replacement top section and tbh with the work involved to swing the arms out over the rear bar it was actually easier the first way I was doing it.
Sponsored