First Name
Kimberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have wanted to build a rack like this for a while as I have the same issue as everyone else when taking my top pieces off and my doors, Where do you you put them and how do you keep them from being in the way and getting beat up.

I had a rainy day off and got after it. Its all built with 1'x2" rectangle tubing, i put it on casters so i can roll it out of the way.

The general idea for design was in my head but had no idea how it would all fit and nest together but overall it works pretty well.

I have some foam strip ordered to pad all the areas of contact and cap ends for all the open pieces of metal to finish it off. The top portion needs a little modified for the main top to fit on but no major changes.

IMG_2295.jpg

IMG_2294.jpg

IMG_2293.jpg

IMG_2292.jpg

IMG_2289.jpg

IMG_2288.jpg

IMG_2287.jpg

IMG_2286.jpg

IMG_2284 (1).jpg

IMG_2283.jpg

IMG_2282.jpg

IMG_2281.jpg

IMG_2280.jpg

I am loving this! I was pondering making it for mine and I remembered I HAVEN'T received mine yet! :( will you be sharing the measurements?
Sponsored

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Dang tough crowd.... Next time I guess I will have to drag my projects out to the field to take photos. kidding..... maybe. All in good fun right.

Its rapid red
The shop has been a project for a long while and my ocd to keep it clean I guess pays off.
I also considering building the rack shorter to stack the doors 4 wide to not be as tall to but the back piece on but then i would have as much room for the middle piece.
The door bags make me feel a lot better when carrying them around and keeping them protected.
LOL, my post was nothing but love. I am truly impressed by what you built and have achieved. I am sure it was very well earned. I only see the positive with posts like this. I like to see when people do good. BTW, that mustang engine bay is fucking bad ass!!!

OP
OP
Lewis_Bronco

Lewis_Bronco

First Edition
First Name
Shelby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
LOL, my post was nothing but love. I am truly impressed by what you built and have achieved. I am sure it was very well earned. I only see the positive with posts like this. I like to see when people do good. BTW, that mustang engine bay is fucking bad ass!!!
Thank you sir.

Reactions: Dom

Choraboy

Big Bend
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Any chance of just the base width and height?

OP
OP
Lewis_Bronco

Lewis_Bronco

First Edition
First Name
Shelby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
80” tall
40” deep
71” wide

OP
OP
Lewis_Bronco

Lewis_Bronco

First Edition
First Name
Shelby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I
Ford Bronco Roof & Door Storage rack custom build 79CE42B4-00E9-4580-85C9-3452DDFACA13
Ford Bronco Roof & Door Storage rack custom build 661C57F5-9698-4697-9229-844E2F606C9E
Ford Bronco Roof & Door Storage rack custom build 977870ED-A5D8-48A0-A401-35E55A7F11CC

I got the tube caps and padding installed today. The caps make it looked more finished and the padding is nice so the doors and roof are sitting on the metal.
Sponsored