Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@mrlevine

Ski season is coming. Does anyone have any conclusive evidence that the elusive roof rack will become available as an accessory?

To anyone who says "my dealer told me I can order it" - that's not a convincing response. It's not listed in the accessories (only a single crossbar for $160!!!). And ordering as parts would turn it into a $2000 roof rack.

It's ridiculous that after 15 months, Ford still hasn't provided an answer to such a fundamental and obvious question...
Sponsored

ocnorBdroF1202

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC 1500 SLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@mrlevine

Ski season is coming. Does anyone have any conclusive evidence that the elusive roof rack will become available as an accessory?

To anyone who says "my dealer told me I can order it" - that's not a convincing response. It's not listed in the accessories (only a single crossbar for $160!!!). And ordering as parts would turn it into a $2000 roof rack.

It's ridiculous that after 15 months, Ford still hasn't provided an answer to such a fundamental and obvious question...
Pulled this straight from the MY22 Order Guide that was posted the other day...basically, it sounds like a 4-Door 2.3 Liter can be ordered with a roof rack, but not a 2.7 which also rules out Sasquatch.
Ford Bronco Roof Rack for 4-door 2.7 SAS @mrlevine - enough is enough we need an answer Screenshot_20211010-163953_Acrobat for Samsun

OP
OP
SkyKing

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Pulled this straight from the MY22 Order Guide that was posted the other day...basically, it sounds like a 4-Door 2.3 Liter can be ordered with a roof rack, but not a 2.7 which also rules out Sasquatch.
Ford Bronco Roof Rack for 4-door 2.7 SAS @mrlevine - enough is enough we need an answer Screenshot_20211010-163953_Acrobat for Samsun
Yes. this has been the case since the start last year - no change. Rumors were that you'd be able to order the rack from the through the dealers but that's never been confirmed. Given that the majority of people have the 2.7, you'd expect that those people could get a factory roof rack. Unless Ford didn't think that Bronco owners were into outdoor recreation? and no 3rd parties have stepped up either as far as I know...

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Except that it is an available option on Wildtrak. Insert, shrugging shoulders and weird face look here.

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just buy the rails from your dealer. Who cares if Ford doesn’t offer them from the factory for legal reasons or not.

Sponsored
OP
OP
SkyKing

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just buy the rails from your dealer. Who cares if Ford doesn’t offer them from the factory for legal reasons or not.
As clearly noted - you CAN'T! And if you tried to buy it part by part (rather than as a complete kit/accessory), it would cost thousands. Not an option.

OP
OP
SkyKing

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Except that it is an available option on Wildtrak. Insert, shrugging shoulders and weird face look here.
Wrong. not available with 2.7 4-door on WT

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP
OP
SkyKing

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's not in the B&P - never has been. Please show me where I'm wrong.
FFS, I just did. PAGE 29 of the new ORDER GUIDE.

Attachments

Sponsored
OP
OP
SkyKing

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

FFS, I just did. PAGE 29 of the new ORDER GUIDE.
That would be great but I don't need an additional 2022 bronco just to buy a roof rack for my 2021. The rack has not been on the B&P for 2021 so your 2022 ordering guide won't help anyone with a 2021 because it's not available as an accessory. So unfortunately there is still no solution (FFS).

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just to clarify for everyone, @ mrlevine is not Mike Levine. That's his twitter handle. On here he is @mike_at_ford and he no longer uses this platform. He made like an entire 3 posts here before the angry mob ran him off.

OP
OP
SkyKing

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Correct me if I’m wrong but the 2022 ordering guide is for ordering cars, not a la carts parts and accessories for 2021 Broncos -per the original question.

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Correct me if I’m wrong but the 2022 ordering guide is for ordering cars, not a la carts parts and accessories for 2021 Broncos -per the original question.
No, it's basically the B&P on paper.
Sponsored