Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜07 Ford Fusion, ā€˜88 Ford Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hello All:
2021, Badlands, Sas. 2.7, auto. Once in a while I am experiencing some really rough shifting in lower gears. Anyone else experiencing this?
About to take her in for 1000 mile oil change and will notify dealer, but curious if anyone else is having the same issue and/or if there was any resolution.

Thanks.
Bronco on !!!!!
Hello! Go ahead and privately message us with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer. I'll look into this shifting concern for you. Thanks!
Just started noticing this myself. 2022 outer banks, 2.3, 1600 miles. Worst instance was tonight where the trans had a weird jerk on a low speed road between stopped/idle/to like 5mph. Seemed like it was shifting incorrectly. Iā€™m honestly convinced my modes are confused. Like eco doesnā€™t always seem to shift the same. Anyone else?
Sponsored

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine shifts rough especially from stop and low speeds. Kind of like itā€™s unsure. If you get into the throttle itā€™s smooth as butter but other than that it clunks and searches.

Datoad

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Jeep LJ Rubicon, 17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just dropped our badsquatch 2.7 off at the dealer this morning for this same reason.
We complained of it at the first service and they ran some sort of solenoid exercise program, it was better for a while but now itā€™s back.
weā€™ll see what they do this time.

FiremanBob

Big Bend
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18ā€™ Explorer, 18ā€™ Mustang GT Prem. Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Our 2022 OBX 2.7 Auto (5,871 miles) normal mode driving.
1. Has an occasional ā€œbumpā€ (feeling not sound) in low gears, usually during acceleration from a stop or at very low speeds, and occasionally just after coming to a complete stop. Feels like the person behind you bumped you from behind.
2. Climate control fan ā€œsurgesā€ with throttle and nearly stops or cuts off if braking and turning at very slow speeds. Gauge shows no less than 13.5 volts and ranges from 13.5-14.3 while driving. Auto start/stop on or off does not affect this.
3. Driver seat adjustment up/down manual adjuster broke and doesn't do anything.

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Our 2022 OBX 2.7 Auto (5,871 miles) normal mode driving.
1. Has an occasional ā€œbumpā€ (feeling not sound) in low gears, usually during acceleration from a stop or at very low speeds, and occasionally just after coming to a complete stop. Feels like the person behind you bumped you from behind.
2. Climate control fan ā€œsurgesā€ with throttle and nearly stops or cuts off if braking and turning at very slow speeds. Gauge shows no less than 13.5 volts and ranges from 13.5-14.3 while driving. Auto start/stop on or off does not affect this.
3. Driver seat adjustment up/down manual adjuster broke and doesn't do anything.
Hi there Bob, I'd be happy to look into your Bronco concerns on my end. Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into things on my end.

SQTCH

Badlands
First Name
Griffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRX, CROSSTREK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2022 Badlands 2.7 Auto w/10k miles. Shifts rough into 1st when coming to a stop when itā€™s cold.
Sponsored