Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Found on Reddit. No other information. Zoom in on the hood and above the windshield.

9558537D-292F-4373-B7BD-3392904C1038.jpeg
095FC6E0-427C-4D63-AB22-539497F54677.jpeg

More info from @Phstlane

Subscribed to Roush’s newsletter as I am extremely interested in a few of there known upgrades for the F-150 that are awesome. Exhaust, Intake, Wheels etc. This was the response to an email requesting Roush upgrades and being first in line for them. I’m 30 out of 190+ at Akins Ford in Winder Ga for a Non-Sasquatch Badlands High in Caruso Gray.
Those wheels ruin everything they touch!!! They look bad on every color, 2dr or 4dr. If I were getting a BB, I would have those changed out before driving off the dealership lot

UGABronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CT6, Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Found on Reddit. No other information. Zoom in on the hood and above the windshield.

9558537D-292F-4373-B7BD-3392904C1038.jpeg
095FC6E0-427C-4D63-AB22-539497F54677.jpeg

More info from @Phstlane

Subscribed to Roush’s newsletter as I am extremely interested in a few of there known upgrades for the F-150 that are awesome. Exhaust, Intake, Wheels etc. This was the response to an email requesting Roush upgrades and being first in line for them. I’m 30 out of 190+ at Akins Ford in Winder Ga for a Non-Sasquatch Badlands High in Caruso Gray.

068ded37-b8dd-4ccd-bbb8-f4e876298424-png.png
Just curious since I'm not as educated about Broncos as most, but I'm trying. I was wondering why you WOULDN'T want the Sasquatch package. Is there some downside to the Sasquatch package I should know about? Part of the reason I ordered a WT was because it comes standard.

HPNQ420

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '19 GTI, '88 R100GS, HPN BMW G/S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just curious since I'm not as educated about Broncos as most, but I'm trying. I was wondering why you WOULDN'T want the Sasquatch package. Is there some downside to the Sasquatch package I should know about? Part of the reason I ordered a WT was because it comes standard.
On road performance (acceleration, braking, cornering, fuel economy) will not be as good due to greater rotational inertia and unsprung weight. Wider tires are crappy in the winter, likely not an issue for you in TX. There are places where I would be all over the Sasquatch package but with the way I use my trucks it would be almost all for show and not for go except for a few days per year, and be crappy in the winter compared to the 265/70-17 Nokian tires I will be running. (And for me, and I'll be ducking for cover...I really don't like the way it looks, but that is all personal preference.)

UGABronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CT6, Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
On road performance (acceleration, braking, cornering, fuel economy) will not be as good due to greater rotational inertia and unsprung weight. Wider tires are crappy in the winter, likely not an issue for you in TX. There are places where I would be all over the Sasquatch package but with the way I use my trucks it would be almost all for show and not for go except for a few days per year, and be crappy in the winter compared to the 265/70-17 Nokian tires I will be running. (And for me, and I'll be ducking for cover...I really don't like the way it looks, but that is all personal preference.)
Thanks for that information - I appreciate it. I had to Google some of those things like sprung vs unsprung weight but have a better understanding now. Of course, being the shallow fellow I am, I really am interested in the looks of the Sasquatch package. And like you say, winter isn't an issue in the great state of Texas! (While you guys are shoveling snow, I'm playing golf!) :)

brianbrn

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hmmm....stripe kit says Roush also, wonder whst all the upgrades are...if any.😁
You can go to roush performance and see what the package is. Exhaust and cold air intake are the only real hardware changes. Everything else is appearance.
Sponsored