Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Article: Performance Pac Level 1 is a cold air intake and open element, reusable air filter, and tune. The kid is simple enough that anyone should be able to install it in the garage or driveway without issue. Once installed, owners can expect impressive power increases to the tune of 47 additional rear-wheel horsepower and 65 pound-foot of additional torque.

Looks like it's an easy DIY. This is for the Ranger 2.3L (2019-2020) but I'm sure it will be very similar (or exactly the same) for the 2021 Bronco.

I'm still planning to get the 2.7L but if something like this becomes available for it, I'll most likely do this.

Full article: https://www.slashgear.com/roush-ranger-performance-pac-level-1-adds-47-horsepower-10641834/
Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The only issue I see with this is having to run 93 octane fuel.....Up here in CO the most we have access to is 91. I bet 91 would work since we are at altitude and we can always run lower octane but I'm not sure I would risk it. I run the SCT tuner in my mustang with the 91 tune and it was noticeable.
I'm probably getting the 2.7 as well, but if I get the 2.3 I'd be tuning it after the factory warranty is over.