Sponsored

Run 33's with a wider more offset wheel on the Black Diamond without a lift?

Coach.major

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am trying to decide between Black Diamond vs Badlands. Does anyone know if I could run 33's with a wider more offset wheel on the Black Diamond without a lift?
Sponsored

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I was considering a BD, I felt 33"s would probably fit in place of the 32"s, although I really have no way to prove it, nor does anyone else until they are in hand.

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am trying to decide between Black Diamond vs Badlands. Does anyone know if I could run 33's with a wider more offset wheel on the Black Diamond without a lift?
I think the Bronco has the same offset as the Ranger and they will fit the Ranger by either removing the crash bars or adding aftermarket ones. If you remove them it won't matter much on the offset within reason and no need for a lift.

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just my opinion.. if that’s your choices, just get a base badlands that adds a front locker sway bar disconnect and already comes with 33s. If you like different wheels, there will be plenty of cheap takeoffs.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here is my plan: Stock wheels are 17X7.5 55 offset 265/70/R17. I am going to go 18" 18X9 Fuel Wheel with a 20 offset, Cooper AT3-XLT tires in 265/70/18. They make the right bolt size and pattern. Add hub-centric ring if needed. This makes the tire height go from 31.6 to 32.6" tall. Pushes the tire out 1.38" (they don't make a 55 offset, 20 is the largest+ offset)....I think out a little more than an inch will look good. On the inside tire will be 1.38" further out away from suspension and frame. Everything should fit very easily. Tire width is the same at 10.4". There are comparison programs on various tire company pages that will show you this in 2 dimension.

Ford Bronco Run 33's with a wider more offset wheel on the Black Diamond without a lift? FuelCRUSH

Ford Bronco Run 33's with a wider more offset wheel on the Black Diamond without a lift? DiscovererAT3_XLT_Full (1)

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The BL has 285/70s stock with both crash bars and +55 offset. The BD runs 265/70s with both crash bars an +55 offset. The BL suspension is 0.7" taller than BD. I think you will be just fine.
Sponsored