Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What ever happened with these?
Thatā€™s a rear shackle. This thread is for a newer version of the font shackles.
The fronts are done too. I had photos taken on Thursday. Iā€™ll add them to the site this week.
Ford Bronco S.I.T.H. S.B.D / S.I.T.H. S.B.D-R    Front Recovery Points X Rear Hitch Recovery Point IMG_3972
Ford Bronco S.I.T.H. S.B.D / S.I.T.H. S.B.D-R    Front Recovery Points X Rear Hitch Recovery Point IMG_3973
Ford Bronco S.I.T.H. S.B.D / S.I.T.H. S.B.D-R    Front Recovery Points X Rear Hitch Recovery Point IMG_4096

SBD (Same But Different) size comparison to the OG SITH.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Fresh photos and color renders of the SBDs. I think, for a lot of people, the size would better fit their taste. These shackles are still the same super strong industry leading 7075 T6 that we use on the larger SITH. THE 3/4ā€ bolt is still a machined 316 stainless part. You done lose any of the saucy features from the larger SITH, like the SENT IT TOO HARD script, laser markings, and AR post machined logo. I have the rear SBD mounted on our DEFENDER. The fit is so much better for a vehicle that size. What do you think?

https://archetyperacing.com/products/s-i-t-h-sbd-bronco-modular-bumper-shackles

https://archetyperacing.com/products/copy-of-s-i-t-h-r-hitch-mounted-recovery-shackle-and-receiver

IMG_4326.jpeg

IMG_4327.jpeg

IMG_4325.jpeg

IMG_4324.jpeg

IMG_4323.jpeg

IMG_4322.jpeg

IMG_4321.jpeg

831a8771-edit.jpeg

831a8757-edit.jpeg

831a8745-2-edit.jpeg

831a8735-2.jpeg

831a8719-edit.jpeg

831a8652-edit.jpeg

831a8645-edit.jpeg

831a8620-edit-2.jpeg

831a8610.jpeg

831a8595-edit.jpeg

831a8583-edit.jpeg

IMG_4096.jpeg

IMG_4095.jpeg

IMG_4094.jpeg

IMG_4093.jpeg

IMG_4092.jpeg

sith_sbd_blue_1.png

sith_sbd_blue_2.png

sith_sbd_blue_3.png

sith_sbd_green_1.png

sith_sbd_green_2.png

sith_sbd_green_3.png

sith_sbd_orange_1.png

sith_sbd_orange_2.png

sith_sbd_orange_3.png

sith_sbd_yellow_1.png

sith_sbd_yellow_2.png

sith_sbd_yellow_3.png

Sponsored

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As soon as I see ideally cactus grey available Iā€™ll buy them! Willing to also purpose black.

Send it!

Fresh photos and color renders of the SBDs. I think, for a lot of people, the size would better fit their taste. These shackles are still the same super strong industry leading 7075 T6 that we use on the larger SITH. THE 3/4ā€ bolt is still a machined 316 stainless part. You done lose any of the saucy features from the larger SITH, like the SENT IT TOO HARD script, laser markings, and AR post machined logo. I have the rear SBD mounted on our DEFENDER. The fit is so much better for a vehicle that size. What do you think?

Ford Bronco S.I.T.H. S.B.D / S.I.T.H. S.B.D-R    Front Recovery Points X Rear Hitch Recovery Point sith_sbd_yellow_3

Ford Bronco S.I.T.H. S.B.D / S.I.T.H. S.B.D-R    Front Recovery Points X Rear Hitch Recovery Point sith_sbd_yellow_3

Spoonie-J

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Will these also fit on the "capable" front bumper on the Black Diamond edition or only the "modular" front bumper option?

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Will these also fit on the "capable" front bumper on the Black Diamond edition or only the "modular" front bumper option?
Currently the Modular bumper, but we're 90% complete on the component that will allow the shackles to be mounted on both. ;)

Spoonie-J

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Currently the Modular bumper, but we're 90% complete on the component that will allow the shackles to be mounted on both. ;)
Glad to hear that, thanks! I'll keep an eye out on your website for the update.

beepee24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan altima cp
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

any chance a bronze colored shackle will be available? you know, to match my BAM rail šŸ˜¬

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
any chance a bronze colored shackle will be available? you know, to match my BAM rail šŸ˜¬
If you aren't opposed to having the entire shackle bronze, it's super easy to do. A solid color with no post machine accents will be less costly too. Food for thought.

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How about an entire shackle in cactus grey? The aluminum color is what I donā€™t like. Would stand out too much for my liking.

If you aren't opposed to having the entire shackle bronze, it's super easy to do. A solid color with no post machine accents will be less costly too. Food for thought.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
How about an entire shackle in cactus grey? The aluminum color is what I donā€™t like. Would stand out too much for my liking.
Totally doable. Just supply us with the Prismatic Powder product number for the color. ;)

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

fantastic! I will try to locate it. Thanks

Totally doable. Just supply us with the Prismatic Powder product number for the color. ;)
Sponsored