Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ah, wish I was close, they'd be perfect.
Sponsored

BuckYeah

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love the quality.
IMG_6896.jpeg
I have the matte black AR Shackles as well. I think they're great and they're beefy AF. Although, I placed mine with the AR logo on the driver's side, with the mounting bolt facing inwards on both sides. The light bar looks great. I'm getting Heretic fogs as well. You have good taste. ;)

Ford Bronco S.I.T.H. S.B.D / S.I.T.H. S.B.D-R    Front Recovery Points X Rear Hitch Recovery Point IMG_0558

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

These designs have been completed for a while. We're just now making chips. We went back in and redesigned the OEM frame mounted recovery points and smaller SITH shackle pair for the front. Smaller to better suit the eyes of some. Just like the OG SITH, these are handed shackles. The OG SITH are also more of a statement piece with a classy presence to them. We toned that down on the SBD version. The bolt is still chunky 3/4" 316 Stainless. The overall clean and OEM+ look is intact.

Where it gets spicy is the integration between our 7075 billet mount point and SITH SBD Shackles. The tolerance is money, since they're both machined parts. Both 7075 billet machined parts, might I add. This allows us to integrate the spring loaded detent feature of our SITH-R. Those of you that have one, know what I'm talking about. The shackle doesn't swing. The spring detent holds it in place.

Once they're machined, the next step is off to powdercoat. This first set will be powdercoated in a 'Code Orange' powdercoat. If there's a local to us Raptor out there that wants to get in on an opportunity to get these installed on their BRAPTOR in exchange for some photos, you know where to find me. :)
View attachment 498379

View attachment 498380

View attachment 498381

Ford Bronco S.I.T.H. S.B.D / S.I.T.H. S.B.D-R    Front Recovery Points X Rear Hitch Recovery Point IMG_0558
You make some beautiful looking parts! Proud to have a few on my Bronco. Thanks for being part of our community!

8oncoPete

Raptor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor and 2024 BMW i7 / 2019 BMW X5m
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Preorder open yet? Send it! Or send the pre market test fits and I’ll take as many pictures as you want.

IMG_4804.jpeg

Sponsored

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As always I’ll be in for a set in the Badlands Orange Yellow when you get to them.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
can you purchase the 7075 billet mount point without the shackle?

These designs have been completed for a while. We're just now making chips. We went back in and redesigned the OEM frame mounted recovery points and smaller SITH shackle pair for the front. Smaller to better suit the eyes of some. Just like the OG SITH, these are handed shackles. The OG SITH are also more of a statement piece with a classy presence to them. We toned that down on the SBD version. The bolt is still chunky 3/4" 316 Stainless. The overall clean and OEM+ look is intact.

Where it gets spicy is the integration between our 7075 billet mount point and SITH SBD Shackles. The tolerance is money, since they're both machined parts. Both 7075 billet machined parts, might I add. This allows us to integrate the spring loaded detent feature of our SITH-R. Those of you that have one, know what I'm talking about. The shackle doesn't swing. The spring detent holds it in place.

Once they're machined, the next step is off to powdercoat. This first set will be powdercoated in a 'Code Orange' powdercoat. If there's a local to us Raptor out there that wants to get in on an opportunity to get these installed on their BRAPTOR in exchange for some photos, you know where to find me. :)
View attachment 498379

View attachment 498380

View attachment 498381

Ford Bronco S.I.T.H. S.B.D / S.I.T.H. S.B.D-R    Front Recovery Points X Rear Hitch Recovery Point IMG_4804

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
can you purchase the 7075 billet mount point without the shackle?
Absolutely, you would be able to and they would be available in several OEM complimentary colors.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Sponsored

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would have bought these but I traded my capable bumper shackles for someone’s modular bumper ones so I could get your shackles

IMG_0329.jpeg

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I would have bought these but I traded my capable bumper shackles for someone’s modular bumper ones so I could get your shackles

Ford Bronco S.I.T.H. S.B.D / S.I.T.H. S.B.D-R    Front Recovery Points X Rear Hitch Recovery Point IMG_0329
I'm flattered that we mattered that much to your plan. Thank you!

mikeeshim

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ E350, supposed daily driver
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It wouldn't need to be towed a million times to rack up a million cycles. Being towed or towing another rig just one mile on a trail could result in tens of thousands of load cycles just from hitting bumps and rocks and not keeping perfect tension on a recovery strap at all times. Just imagine the amount of clunking and popping you'd hear from towing a trailer down a rough road, add every single one of them together, and that's how many cycles you've put the hitch through. Each one of those clunks is putting tremendous stress on the hitch, but the hitch is designed for it. I doubt an aluminum shackle would start showing metal fatigue after a year or two of use, but as with anything aluminum, it's kind of inevitable, and people don't routinely replace their shackles unless they get damaged on the trail. Factoring in that kind of safety factor for an aluminum shackle seems prudent to me.
Well said. I'd personally stay away from aluminum shackles if I were using them for towing. But then again, AR has some quality goods so who knows.

DallasCajun

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was considering purchasing the SITH Shackles but would prefer these smaller ones for the BRaptor. Do these require the new mounted recovery points or will they fit on the factory versions?

Probably just flat black for me, if not a silver.

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well said. I'd personally stay away from aluminum shackles if I were using them for towing. But then again, AR has some quality goods so who knows.
if properly executed, aluminum shackles can be absolutely fine. It really just depends on the application you want them for. Mild offroading with a chance that you might need a bump over an obstacle or two, or beach running and want the ability to rescue a car or two, no worries, no sense in lugging around unnecessary steel. If you're Matt's Offroad or you only hit the trails that have skulls and imminent peril signs at the entrance, probably best to go with steel, the bigger steel ones actually LOL
Sponsored