siddious33

Badlands
First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee; 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
So I have laid off of complaining about the MIC tops, but this setup looks especially bad to me. The grill and bumper are black. The mirrors and fender flares appear to be about the same black. The beam the mirrors are attached to is grey. The b-pillar is black, but a different shade of black. The top is grey, so it's not even close to anything else on the truck.

I mean, is this really the plan? That looks pretty terrible. (The mismatched shades of black/grey I mean. The truck itself looks fine and I like the race red.)

BroncoMan13

Base
First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Harley Davidson RKS
I wonder how good those new Good Year tires are? Im not really digging the tread pattern style. I mean if they perform well great. If not ill definitely change them put after they wear out. I like a more meaty and aggressive look. Anyone else feel this way??

FourHorses

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I'm not into arguing on the net, and I could be completely wrong but compared to these pictures that I took myself (yes I know the lighting and such), My eyes say to me this is Race Red.
Race Red =
Race.jpg

Rapid Red =
Rapid.jpg

Rick Astley

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'51 Chevy Fleetline, '61 Ford Thunderbird
Definitely Race Red. It looks good in the 2-door trim, keeps it from looking like a fire truck which sometimes Race Red with too much surface area can do

Rapid Red is a tri-coat metallic with tinted layer, it will have a lot of depth and shimmer to the angles of material that a 2-stage paint cannot match. The Bronco pictured above has a 2-stage paint which is not metallic at all. It's Race Red.

Example of Rapid Red in assembly room lighting. Different allllllll over.

Rapid_Red_2021_Ford_Bronco_Badlands_Production_Factory[1].jpg

wordstew

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H3 Hummer, Explorer Sport, BMW R1200C
So I have laid off of complaining about the MIC tops, but this setup looks especially bad to me. The grill and bumper are black. The mirrors and fender flares appear to be about the same black. The beam the mirrors are attached to is grey. The b-pillar is black, but a different shade of black. The top is grey, so it's not even close to anything else on the truck.

I mean, is this really the plan? That looks pretty terrible. (The mismatched shades of black/grey I mean. The truck itself looks fine and I like the race red.)
Don't like the grey top, try this
This is not a cosmetic dressing. It's an easy-to-use permanent dye.
Take a look at this link and read the reviews, look at the customer images

https://www.amazon.com/Forever-Bumper-Improved-Formula-Larger/dp/B00FAYLPZK/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=forever+black&qid=1602088835&sr=8-1&th=1

Advertisement

Advertisement