Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Gonna go out a limb here

From personal experience and from many threads here

Eibach 2.0 coilovers are perfect for the 2 dr
But for the 4 dr, need the 550 springs up front

Just my experience
I'm happy with mine
Yeah I could see that. I didn’t know whether to go the 550 or 600 but people seem to be happy with the 550. I’ll let you know how it turns out.
Sponsored

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I could see that. I didn’t know whether to go the 550 or 600 but people seem to be happy with the 550. I’ll let you know how it turns out.
Call Eibach
Let them know your intentions and concerns
They'll answer your questions

Last I heard, they were working on something to address the front sag on the 4 dr

OP
OP

bozley_snipes

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Pretty much equal at all four corners. I think I made very minor adjustments after I got tires on the ground, but no more than a turn or so. I bought the heavier weight springs for the front to help with my bumper/winch.
did you get the 550 springs in the front? Do you have the 2.7L engine? Just wondering whether my 4 door Wildtrak would have similar weight to yours on the front. Yours looks just how I want to get mine!

thanks

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

did you get the 550 springs in the front? Do you have the 2.7L engine? Just wondering whether my 4 door Wildtrak would have similar weight to yours on the front. Yours looks just how I want to get mine!

thanks
Yes, 550lb springs in front and 2.7L.

OP
OP

bozley_snipes

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just spoke with Eibach they are going to send me some 550 springs on warranty because I only got 3/4 of an inch of lift in the front with a stock Wildtrak. Crazy how it’s not even close to the 2.7 inches they initially stated (then amended to 2.2). They are now telling me that I need an aftermarket bump travel limiter because they spring has a greater block height.

Did anyone else who has the 550 springs do this?

Nick

Sponsored

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just spoke with Eibach they are going to send me some 550 springs on warranty because I only got 3/4 of an inch of lift in the front with a stock Wildtrak. Crazy how it’s not even close to the 2.7 inches they initially stated (then amended to 2.2). They are now telling me that I need an aftermarket bump travel limiter because they spring has a greater block height.

Nick
@bozley_snipes How do you like your JBA UCA's? I know they're popular with the Yota/Taco groups. The 90* range of motion and ease of ball joint replacement are nice.

Could you share some pics of your setup with the JBA UCA's? I was considering these or the Icon Tubular DJ Pro UCA's for my setup. I want to make sure there will not be any issues clearing the coilover resi lines, etc. I'll be running 0 offset wheels.

OP
OP

bozley_snipes

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I do like the JBA UCA’s make sure you lubricate them well when installing so that the bushings turn properly. I have factory wheels with a 1.5 inch spacer. Seems to work well. Goodluck.

It won’t let me upload any photos but I could email you a couple of you like.

Triathlonfun

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I put the 550 springs up front and it turned out great. Ride is awesome. Badlands 4dr 2.7. Front and back are within 1/4” and got around 2.5-3” of lift.

Ford Bronco Sasquatch Eibach Coilovers with UCA? IMG_3219

Ford Bronco Sasquatch Eibach Coilovers with UCA? IMG_3215

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ‘16 Corvette Z51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have mine set with 2" of thread showing below the collar at each corner - I think I got more than 2" of lift and have enough adjustment for at least another inch. I'm considering dropping it some, but need to install the 37s and clearance everything before I do. I am using the heavier rated springs in the front and Icon UCAs.

Ford Bronco Sasquatch Eibach Coilovers with UCA? IMG_3215
Very nice, where did you source the heavier springs? Not for me, but my friend has an overland built 2 door SAS and needs heavier springs.

Shiverlr

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Nick
Did you end up getting the upgraded springs on? If so how did it turn out?
Sponsored