First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone running the Eibach Pro Truck Coil overs? What UCA’s are you using.

I’ve got the JBA UCA’s and even with the 2.2 of lift that you get the UCA is about 1/16th off the spring at full droop.

love to hear how others look.
Thanks
Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone running the Eibach Pro Truck Coil overs? What UCA’s are you using.

I’ve got the JBA UCA’s and even with the 2.2 of lift that you get the UCA is about 1/16th off the spring at full droop.

love to hear how others look.
Thanks
I recently installed the the Eibach stage 2s and went with ICON tubular UCAs. At 2" of lift there is plenty of clearance at full droop...+/-1/4"

OP
OP

bozley_snipes

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Okay great, do you have any photos by any chance? I’m not sure whether my springs are sagging but I’ve got it set to the max at the front and it doesn’t seem like 2 inches. The back is sitting way up (probably an inch higher) with the springs wound down a bit. I wanted to put a spacer to level it at the front but just don’t have the clearance on the UCA.

Thanks,
Nick

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have mine set with 2" of thread showing below the collar at each corner - I think I got more than 2" of lift and have enough adjustment for at least another inch. I'm considering dropping it some, but need to install the 37s and clearance everything before I do. I am using the heavier rated springs in the front and Icon UCAs.

Ford Bronco Sasquatch Eibach Coilovers with UCA? 20230314_160647

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay great, do you have any photos by any chance? I’m not sure whether my springs are sagging but I’ve got it set to the max at the front and it doesn’t seem like 2 inches. The back is sitting way up (probably an inch higher) with the springs wound down a bit. I wanted to put a spacer to level it at the front but just don’t have the clearance on the UCA.

Thanks,
Nick
Sorry, I don't have any photos. I've had a bitch of a time adjusting the springs to get to where I want to be, have adjusted at least 8 times. I only wanted to go as high as needed to comfortably run 37s which in my case w/ 37 x 11.5 on +12mm wheels is +/- 2" of lift. I'm running a BAMF bumper w/ Warn EVO 10 winch which I'm sure affected how much lift would be available...on DS front I am only able to get a max of 2" while the PS front I can get close to 3" if I max out adjustment. I ended up getting the front where I needed/wanted it and then dropped the rear to get level.

Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have mine set with 2" of thread showing below the collar at each corner - I think I got more than 2" of lift and have enough adjustment for at least another inch. I'm considering dropping it some, but need to install the 37s and clearance everything before I do. I am using the heavier rated springs in the front and Icon UCAs.

Ford Bronco Sasquatch Eibach Coilovers with UCA? 20230314_160647
Looks good. So you are equally adjusted on all four corners? My first several attempts where to be equal adjustment on all four corners but I couldn't get it leveled front to back or side to side. After 500 miles and many adjustments my DS front is maxed out on adjustment to get 2" of lift...I had to adjust the PS front 1/2" lower to level side to side. From there, to get level front to rear, as well as level side to side on the rear, the DS rear is adjusted to almost the very lowest setting while the PS rear is adjusted almost 5/8" higher. I would have thought all four corners would have been very close.

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Pretty much equal at all four corners. I think I made very minor adjustments after I got tires on the ground, but no more than a turn or so. I bought the heavier weight springs for the front to help with my bumper/winch.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty much equal at all four corners. I think I made very minor adjustments after I got tires on the ground, but no more than a turn or so. I bought the heavier weight springs for the front to help with my bumper/winch.
I just assumed all four corners would be within 1/4" of each other. I reached out to Eibach w/ all the dimensions and they are scratching their heads. Maybe I got a bad batch.

fields_day

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands - 2023 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Been using them with Zone UCAs since last November and they've been great! Zero issues and I've done some crazy stuff lol

Ford Bronco Sasquatch Eibach Coilovers with UCA? 1688739647169

Ford Bronco Sasquatch Eibach Coilovers with UCA? 1688739718391

OP
OP

bozley_snipes

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yours looks like it’s got a good lift on it there. Especially when airborne!!

do you have the heavier weight springs or normal? Do you have the height maxed out? Is it quite firm on the road?

thanks

Sponsored
OP
OP

bozley_snipes

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Ford Bronco Sasquatch Eibach Coilovers with UCA? 1688739718391
Looks great! What weight springs did you use? I think that should fix my problems.
Thanks

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I used these springs from Panda - not sure of the spring weight - maybe @Caleb@PandaMotorworks can provide more info.

https://www.pandamotorworks.com/col...-coilover-front-spring-upgrade-21-ford-bronco
Looks great! What weight springs did you use? I think that should fix my problems.
Thanks
Specs of upgraded front springs :)

Ford Bronco Sasquatch Eibach Coilovers with UCA? Screen Shot 2023-07-07 at 3.54.26 PM

@bozley_snipes We are still running 10% off Eibach as part of our 4th of July sale, which ends today! I'd be happy to answer any more questions you may have and get hooked up with a set at a great price!

OP
OP

bozley_snipes

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Great thanks for the input guys. Eibach said they’ll give me a discount with exchanging them so I’ll go with the 550’s.

Nick

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gonna go out a limb here