Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

New York customer, Arizona built! www.doetschoffroad.com

We sourced Davids brand new 2023 Badlands locally and set up the purchase for him and then it was off to the races.

processed-AB58542D-0019-4D71-88FC-114B36138B69.jpeg

Once assembled, the Fenders, hood and hardtop were all paint matched Iconic Silver.
Full coverage @XPEL Stealth PPF was added.
Katzkin custom seating included heated and cooled feature, Black tuscany leather with silver stitch and suede wings. Plus silver piping.
The dash and all 8 door panels were covered in matching leather and hand stitched.
@ADV Fiberglass 5" Fender kit & ram air hood
Addictive Desert Design "Pro" Front and rear bumpers
@Baja Designs on x 20" Lightbar and 8XL Linkable roof light bar + Dual s1 Reverse light kit.
Alpharex Alphablack LED Headlights
AMP Powersteps
@IAG Performance tailgate reinforcement
Corsa Sport catback with turn down
@Injen Technology Evolution cold air intake
Ford Performance 2.7 tuner
SPD 304ss downpipes
Whipple intercooler
Fabtech Coilover lift kit complete with UCAs and rear links
Arc 22x10 wheels with 37x13.50-20 Toyo RT Trail tires
Dont miss the small details either. 20% @XPEL ceramic tint all around, gloss b-pillar covers added, Bronco emblems added.

processed-49012A0B-4CDD-45BE-9D48-11D93B7F54CA.jpeg

Doetsch Off-Road3619 (6).jpg

processed-90CE0609-1D5E-4C4E-A19B-D37898C8BB97.jpeg

IMG_9343.jpg

processed-3604320A-3DD2-46DA-A9A2-FD1FAB8BD2C8.jpeg

IMG_9344.jpg

IMG_9322.jpg

IMG_9341.jpg

IMG_9328.jpg
Ford Bronco Satin Silver Bullet, New Yorks finest - Built by Doetsch Offroad IMG_0005
Sponsored

bjpatten

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

bjpatten

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks good. I think I may do the same with my upper dash.

I've never gone crazy with mods, but putting $50k+ of mods into a $50-60k vehicle is such a crazy idea for me. Between what you recoup, you're throwing at least half of that out the window. Unless the justification is that most cars depreciate 50% over x years anyway, so whats the difference? Exception being you kind of take that loss immediately on mods (if you had to sell).

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've never gone crazy with mods, but putting $50k+ of mods into a $50-60k vehicle is such a crazy idea for me. Between what you recoup, you're throwing at least half of that out the window. Unless the justification is that most cars depreciate 50% over x years anyway, so whats the difference? Exception being you kind of take that loss immediately on mods (if you had to sell).
You're absolutely correct lol. I've thought on n off the past few years about all the vehicles that I have built/customized
02 S2000 - 04 STI - 03 cobra - 04 g35 - evo IX & X - 335i & 135i - 2011 CTSV - 2017 ZL1 - couple of trucks - 25 bikes - 3 offroad rigs. Haven't kept any of them, just have the bronco and jeep now.

Instead of being just a 1 home owner, could have gone in so many directions with investments. I'll be the first to admit I haven't been smart with my $$$ but damn, what a ride I have been on considering how I grew up with nothing.

Sponsored

ElonMuk

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All the vehicles
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You're absolutely correct lol. I've thought on n off the past few years about all the vehicles that I have built/customized
02 S2000 - 04 STI - 03 cobra - 04 g35 - evo IX & X - 335i & 135i - 2011 CTSV - 2017 ZL1 - couple of trucks - 25 bikes - 3 offroad rigs. Haven't kept any of them, just have the bronco and jeep now.

Instead of being just a 1 home owner, could have gone in so many directions with investments. I'll be the first to admit I haven't been smart with my $$$ but damn, what a ride I have been on considering how I grew up with nothing.

Sounds like we are riding in the same boat. I have spent so much $ and modified probably 40+ vehicles at this point. Sold them all off except for 3 currently and taken hits here and there. All the money spent I am sure I could have multiple duplex's, a few more homes etc. Oh well, I can at least look back and say it was :LOL:

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ‘16 Corvette Z51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks good. I think I may do the same with my upper dash.

Yeah I've done it many times, but I am not doing it anymore.

Buy the right car first (foundation), then do little things.

My last Jeep I dumped $35k into, just parts, did all of the labor myself. I was extremely lucky to sell it back at MSRP.

Last edited:

Bruno

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Katzkin custom seating included heated and cooled feature, Black tuscany leather with silver stitch and suede wings. Plus silver piping.
The dash and all 8 door panels were covered in matching leather and hand stitched.
Ford Bronco Satin Silver Bullet, New Yorks finest - Built by Doetsch Offroad IMG_0005
Is there a kit or vendor you can direct me to for the dash treatment?
THANK YOU

OP
OP
Doetsch Off-Road

Doetsch Off-Road

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.doetschoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 4dr, 2021 Wildtrak, 2021 Rubicon 392
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there a kit or vendor you can direct me to for the dash treatment?
THANK YOU
no kit, its just one off done by my Upholstery tech. You can drive without this piece, and send in to me for a 2 day turnaround...but im sure you can find a local upholstery shop that can do it. Its fairly basic for them.

Bruno

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

no kit, its just one off done by my Upholstery tech. You can drive without this piece, and send in to me for a 2 day turnaround...but im sure you can find a local upholstery shop that can do it. Its fairly basic for them.
cool thanks - any ballpark?
I need to find a video of how to pull that thing off...

Sponsored

MaximuNashville

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is this a real offer? If so I’d be very interested in the pricing. In haven’t reached out to anyone locally but getting the top dash wrapped like this is a priority for me. Can the bottom gray piece be wrapped as well?

Maybe a bulk buy op!?

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

We sourced Davids brand new 2023 Badlands locally and set up the purchase for him and then it was off to the races.

Once assembled, the Fenders, hood and hardtop were all paint matched Iconic Silver.
Full coverage @XPEL Stealth PPF was added.
@ADV Fiberglass 5" Fender kit & ram air hood
Addictive Desert Design "Pro" Front and rear bumpers
@Baja Designs on x 20" Lightbar and 8XL Linkable roof light bar + Dual s1 Reverse light kit.
Alpharex Alphablack LED Headlights
AMP Powersteps
@IAG Performance tailgate reinforcement
Corsa Sport catback with turn down
@Injen Technology Evolution cold air intake
Ford Performance 2.7 tuner
SPD 304ss downpipes
Whipple intercooler
Fabtech Coilover lift kit complete with UCAs and rear links
Arc 22x10 wheels with 37x13.50-20 Toyo RT Trail tires
Dont miss the small details either. 20% @XPEL ceramic tint all around, gloss b-pillar covers added, Bronco emblems added.

looks great! not sure if its me or the camera angle but the script Bronco looks to be hanging low on the left side.

OP
OP
Doetsch Off-Road

Doetsch Off-Road

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.doetschoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 4dr, 2021 Wildtrak, 2021 Rubicon 392
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
cool thanks - any ballpark?
I need to find a video of how to pull that thing off...
With shipping back and forth it’d probably be about 500