First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Don't recall this being discussed. Or maybe I missed it. But wanted to share something I discovered when ordering accessories through Ford that could save a bit of money. Some dealerships offer online ordering and online pricing. The difference in online pricing and regular pricing is 10%. The dealership I have my Bronco order with doesn't allow online ordering. But another dealership about 25 minutes up the interstate does. 10% savings is worth the little bit of extra driving for pickup if you are placing large orders.

Screenshot_20210714-113038_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210714-113100_Chrome.jpg
Sponsored

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The difference in online pricing and regular pricing is 10%.
If you order from discount online dealer, the prices are 20-30% lower. But be aware that their shipping costs are not yet accurate on large/heavy items such as storage trunks, so the shipping estimates are low. But is still a good deal if you can wait a few days for delivery.

OP
OP
TennesseeBronco

TennesseeBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you order from discount online dealer, the prices are 20-30% lower. But be aware that their shipping costs are not yet accurate on large/heavy items such as storage trunks, so the shipping estimates are low. But is still a good deal if you can wait a few days for delivery.
Yeah shipping is usually where they get you. If you can find a dealer pretty close to pick it up from shipping is free.
Sponsored