Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ever since the Bronco came out there was always talk about CHASE LIGHTS. Baja Designs and Diode Dynamics both offered a reverse kit that COULD also be used as a Chase Light. It's a terrific system because normally they act as reverse lights but when you want them to act as chase lights, throw some amber covers on and you've got chase lights.

BUT, some folks wanted MORE then that. So SDHQ to the rescue. SDHQ makes some really terrific mounting systems and we've actually been a stocking dealer for them for a number of years. They now have a Chase Light Solution for the TRUE ENTHUSIAST. It combines a pair of Baja Designs S1/S2/Squadron lights with one of the Baja Designs RTL bars to give you a really unique chase light and 3rd brake light setup.

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/sdhq-3rd-brake-light-chase-light-mount-for-2021-ford-bronco/

Ford Bronco SDHQ Chase Light Now Available 1705690488630

Ford Bronco SDHQ Chase Light Now Available 1705690493488

Ford Bronco SDHQ Chase Light Now Available 1705690500985

ELEVATE YOUR BRONCO: SDHQ'S 3RD BRAKE LIGHT CHASE MOUNT
Boost the functionality of your 2021 and beyond Ford Bronco with the SDHQ Built 3rd Brake Light Chase Mount. This precision-designed mount seamlessly replaces the OEM 3rd brake light, offering compatibility with a range of Baja Designs LED lights for an optimized chase light experience.

VEHICLE FITMENT:
  • 2021-Present Ford Bronco and Bronco Raptor
  • Suitable for 16”/17” wheels with backspacing up to 6.1875” (+55mm)
  • Fits OEM 16” Steel Wheels and tires up to 40”
COMPATIBLE LIGHTING:
  • 3rd Brake Light: Baja Designs Rear Tail Light-Mini RTL-M LED Light Bar (6in)
  • Chase Lights: Baja Designs S1, S2, Squadron Sport, and Squadron Pro LED Lights
HIGHLIGHTS:
  • Expertly engineered and 3D CAD designed in-house, ensuring the trusted SDHQ quality, fit, and finish.
  • Robust 3/16” Aluminum construction for durability and lightweight performance.
  • Fully replaces the OEM 3rd brake light.
  • Stainless steel hardware for long-lasting corrosion resistance.
Ideal for Ford Bronco enthusiasts, this chase light mount elevates your vehicle's aesthetics while enhancing its utility. Upgrade with confidence.

SPECIFICATIONS
  • 3D CAD designed, engineered & built in-house for our typical SDHQ Built quality, fit, and finish
  • Completely replaces OEM 3rd brake light
  • 3/16” Thick Aluminum construction for weight and durability
  • Designed for Baja Designs RTL-M to replace 3rd brake light and S1,S2 or Squadrons to be used for chase lights
  • Stainless steel hardware provided for ultimate corrosion resistance
  • Designed to work with 16”/17” wheels with a maximum backspacing of 6.1875” (or +55mm)
  • Fits OEM 16” Steel Wheels
  • Fits all OEM sizes of tire as well as 37” & 40” tires
Available from us here: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/sdhq-3rd-brake-light-chase-light-mount-for-2021-ford-bronco/

Sponsored

76FordBronco

Badlands
First Name
Tiger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like this item for the purpose/intent and that it doesn't have to be removed if I need to use the spare. The question that I have is, will this be compatible with aftermarket tire carrier bumpers that provided the stock tire carrier delete kit? For instance the LOD Destroyer bumper? My thought is no at this time, but have hopes it will in the future!

Thanks.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I like this item for the purpose/intent and that it doesn't have to be removed if I need to use the spare. The question that I have is, will this be compatible with aftermarket tire carrier bumpers that provided the stock tire carrier delete kit? For instance the LOD Destroyer bumper? My thought is no at this time, but have hopes it will in the future!

Thanks.
If you use your spare, where is the wheel/tire that was on your truck going... :)

It doesn't require a spare tire to mount as it mounts to the spare tire carrier.

I can't say it if works with aftermarket carriers or not but if they use the same bolt patterns as the factory one it should.

And if you are not running a spare tire naturally this is not the product for you snice you removed your spare tire and carrier.
Sponsored