Sponsored

Seat Adjustment Settings and Material For 2 Door Bronco?

TTown

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Explorer; 2019 Honda CR-V; 2020 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, for the 2 door variant, I understand those only come with manual seat adjustments. I've not had a vehicle like that (always electrically adjusted). What are the adjustment directions for the 2 Door?

Forward / Back slide
Seat back forward and back.

What else? Can you raise and lower both the front and back of the seat bottom? Anything else?

Also, what does Ford mean by Leather Trimmed Vinyl Seats? I thought the leather option would be all leather. Is this just leather on the edges and headrest and then the marine grade vinyl on say the bottom and back rest??
Sponsored

Last edited:

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, for the 2 door variant, I understand those only come with manual seat adjustments. I've not had a vehicle like that (always electrically adjusted). What are the adjustment directions for the 2 Door?

Forward / Back slide
Seat back forward and back.

What else? Do can you raise and lower both the front and back of the seat bottom? Anything else?
Yes, you can raise the seat or lower the seat vertically. Just like my base model 05 mustang, so it wont bother me one whit.

position forward/back
seat back tilt forward/back
seat height up/down

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't look at pictures but there may be a lumbar adjust knob as well. My F150 has one.

Rayder

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The leather with vinyl is another thing we really need to figure out. What's the ratio of leather to vinyl here? If I decide to spend the 2 grand on leather and all I get for it is $100 worth of center inserts I'm gonna be real pissed.

scotts418

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The leather with vinyl is another thing we really need to figure out. What's the ratio of leather to vinyl here? If I decide to spend the 2 grand on leather and all I get for it is $100 worth of center inserts I'm gonna be real pissed.
Seems to be a huge markup on the electronic seat controls with leather as well. Feel like that should be only $1,500, not almost $2,200 for partial leather/vinyl and electronic seats. The included marine grade vinyl on badlands and black diamond seems like such a better deal.

Sponsored

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would be more curious about the quality of the leather. Cheap leather is not an upgrade.

Kludge

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
A little off topic but does anyone know what the material is on the back of the rear seats in the badlands and black diamond? I'm curious how it'll holdup to dog paws when folded down.
Sponsored