Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250, Porsche 911 Turbo, Lotus Evora, BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First, I would like thank Bronco6G and all the members/contributors. The site and information has been so helpful.

I was a fairly late reserving my Bronco, 08/29/20. My dealership, Bozard Ford in Saint Augustine, Florida sent an email congratulating me. I received a few generic emails over the next few months regarding the ordering process. When ordering was opened, I didn't receive any information from the dealership. On January 22, 2021 I sent an email to the Saleman and asked about the process and when I should expect to be contacted. The Sales person responded as follows;
Thanks for the email You can send me your build along with your reservation number any time before March 19th. All orders must be in by that date.

They're built in order of the time stamp of your initial reservation. Just google "Bronco build and price", once you've built it the way you want it just email it to me with your reservation number.

Thanks!
I sent the build (PDF) to him via email and he responded that I would get it to his inventory manager. On the 28th I checked the Ford site and my status was not updated so I sent another email to the Salesman asking what I should expect. He responded as follows;

It will be converted by March 19th. We are ordering hundreds and yours is in the batch I promise.

Remember there’s not rush because they’re not built in order that the actual order is placed. They’re built in order of your initial reservation. We’ve been told Ford isn’t doing anything with these Orders until April.

Thanks,

The order has still not been put into the systems. I just wanted to share the experience because it seems much different that most that have posted. Has anyone else had a similar experience? Should it cause concern?
Sponsored

JessD05

Badlands
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds about right. Different dealers have different amounts of reservations and employees committed to helping. So the timing for input of orders varies.
But that being said, there’s no shame in staying on top of your dealer to ensure your order is placed prior to the March deadline. 😁

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would be uncomfortable with "It will be converted by March 19th."
It leaves you little room to correct any errors they may make.
Sponsored