Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats! Those of us that have ours already know this feeling all too well. Hopefully others waiting will get to feel the same thing very soon.
Sponsored

ny176

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, 3 series,Bronco 2 door outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My ETA is 04/22/22 to 04/28/22......when I called Norfolk southern they said my bronco was on a flat car. Why would it not be in a car carrier?
Hell freakin yeah !! Maybe car carrier from train yard on its way to the dealership. Looks like it’ll arrive earlier than 4/22

OP
OP

Cokeman1959

Black Diamond
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
UPDATE: Train car with my Bronco arrived in Louisville Kentucky at about 10:30 am on 04/23/2022. The information given said that it was on time and scheduled to be in Lawrenceville Georgia on 04/26/2022 at about 6:20 pm. Dealer said EDD has been changed to the first week in May. Getting closer!

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
good deal on you getting built, but seriously you might want to consider not tracking the shipping. It will just make you crazy. Wait for the dealer call or at least until the current EDD. If you called more than once or twice to Ford before, you are a stalker and need to seek help. Just be a normal person and put it out of your mind and live life until the thing you ordered shows up.

OP
OP

Cokeman1959

Black Diamond
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Jake....You summed me up very well! I am retiring on Friday the 29th and I hope to have the Bronco for a weekend in the mountains. Appreciate you!

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
UPDATE: Train car with my Bronco arrived in Louisville Kentucky at about 10:30 am on 04/23/2022. The information given said that it was on time and scheduled to be in Lawrenceville Georgia on 04/26/2022 at about 6:20 pm. Dealer said EDD has been changed to the first week in May. Getting closer!
Congrats Ralph! We can't wait for you to get behind the wheel of your new Bronco. :)

OP
OP

Cokeman1959

Black Diamond
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congrats Ralph! We can't wait for you to get behind the wheel of your new Bronco. :)
Thank you! Checked CFX again this afternoon and it will not be in lawrenceville until 04/27/2022 now. That is okay as at least it will be in georgia and only 109 miles from me!

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hope you get it this week! Mine has been in Production since March 17th, Not sure what's going on with it.

OP
OP

Cokeman1959

Black Diamond
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hope you get it this week! Mine has been in Production since March 17th, Not sure what's going on with it.
Thank you! I was beginning to wonder about mine. It was built on 03/18/2022 and it just sat there until last Tuesday. That was on 04/19/2022 that when I checked the ford website that it said shipped. I had chatted with ford earlier and it was still at the plant. My dealer says if it comes in on the 27th that they will go get it on the 28th. Hang in there and it will happen even though it does not feel like it at times.

Badland-Mansquatch-ATX

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL, Tesla Model S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same for me! Reservation Date 12/13/20, Switched from 21 to 22 in order to get Manual with Sasquatch, dropped the Tow Package and already had the soft top. Badlands Lux Edition.

Build Date 3/24, Ship Date 3/28, Scheduled Arrival 4/7-13 was delayed and arrived on 4/21.

There were a long list of electrical issues, however (no turn signals, steering control buttons, 4WD knob, front camera, etc. all didn't work). Fortunately, the dealer was able to swap part(s) from one of their Badlands about to be customized for sale. All fixed in 24 hours and running great! Love the MGV seats, love the manual transmission shifting. Everyone would prefer the 2.7 with manual, but its fast enough (especially compared to the 1983 CJ-7 4.2L that I just sold). Now time for the mods!

For those still waiting...hang in there, its pretty darn fun to drive!

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sounds like mine is similar to yours but its still in production! I did talk to ford chat this morning for the first time and she said " I am seeing it should be outside of production on May 7th, I do see there is a Micro Chip at the plant for your vehicle"
Sponsored