First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 bronco, 1967 Fairlane GT, 1978 LTD2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just checking to see what other folks experienced. Ford said mine was built 08/10, today got another notice it's to be delivered in 10 days. Are they just screwing with me. There's so many stories out there. BL 4 door squatch. mid interior 2.7
Sponsored

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A shipping notice is good. It means yours isn't stuck in purgatory. How accurate the estimate is, is another story entirely. Some get it earlier, some get it later than estimated. But it is on the move.

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just checking to see what other folks experienced. Ford said mine was built 08/10, today got another notice it's to be delivered in 10 days. Are they just screwing with me. There's so many stories out there. BL 4 door squatch. mid interior 2.7
Just curious. What was your "in production" date?

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congratulations, enjoy your new vehicle.

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Happy for you that you might see your Bronco soon, but no need to post this. It sounds like it was built yesterday, and nobody knows anything else about your build or situation. Read the many, many long threads where everyone says exactly what they are going through in excruciating detail. Start with the 8/2 thread. Nobody can say what you will go through, but there are things you can do to track it once it is shipped...talk to your dealer and see what "visibility" they have on it, ie., where it is. If your sticker says convoy on it, you might get an update by putting in your vin on https://www.palsapp.com/ . Good luck!

Last edited:

Sponsored

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

MIC or soft top?

OP
OP

dodaman31

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
it is a soft top area 51

OP
OP

dodaman31

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
in production 08/05 built 08/08

David12691

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You may get it earlier you may get it later, it's not an exact science and nobody here truly knows. The good news is that it's moving! I have a 8/2 blend but Im sure it wasn't started on until Monday (when modules popped) so it, in theory, should be done but I've yet to receive a 'built' email.

Congrats, you should be seeing your new ride soon, you're in the home stretch!

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Happy for you that you might see your Bronco soon, but no need to post this. It sounds like it was built yesterday, and nobody knows anything else about your build or situation. Read the many, many long threads where everyone says exactly what they are going through in excruciating detail. Start with the 8/2 thread. Nobody can say what you will go through, but there are things you can do to track it once it is shipped...talk to your dealer and see what "visibility" they have on it, ie., where it is. If your sticker says convoy on it, you might get an update by putting in your vin on https://www.palsapp.com/ . Good luck!
I edited above to say the 8/2 thread may be good, since it sounds like you were in that week of production. I have not read that thread, but may help you gain insight. Does your window sticker show rail or convoy? It sounds like convoy since you were given a relatively short delivery window.

Sponsored
OP
OP

dodaman31

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I edited above to say the 8/2 thread may be good, since it sounds like you were in that week of production. I have not read that thread, but may help you gain insight. Does your window sticker show rail or convoy? It sounds like convoy since you were given a relatively short delivery window.
It says Rail

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From my experience and @Chrism81 at the same dealership in NY the shipping days is pretty accurate. 11 days for his and mine was 12 days and it was spot on. Take it with a grain of salt but it seems like most are closer to the shipped days then the delivery window of a week they give you.

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It says Rail
If you can get your rail car number from your dealer (call or email and ask for it), you can start tracking via CSX per the instructions below which I am copying from other threads.

"First you will need the rail car letters and numbers. It is on the visibility report or DORA which is from the dealership. You MAY be able to get it from the SVT people but they seem often in a cranky mood and may tell you to get it from the dealer.

There are two major rail companies.

CSX is everything east of the mississippi
UP is everything west of the mississippi

But they all start out on CSX so once they have it in their system they will follow it all the way.

So, how do you track your truck on a railcar?

First and most important. Never talk to live personnel at the railroad! Only use automated phone system. If it attempts to transfer you to a live person please hang up. The railcar information we are provided by is given as a courtesy and if we call live personnel we may lose the access and ability to track.
CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together
4. Listen for your update

These automated systems can be frustrating. Keep in mind they are intended for use by folks that use them daily all day long. Like I said if you are being transferred to a live person please hang up and try again."

Chipt7

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr Badlands Squatch, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This automated system for UP sucks! It never understands what anyone is saying... It thi KS that when we say N it translates to I. It also often also does not think you are talking as the automated system will interrupt you by saying, I can't hear you, is there anyone there? When I am speaking loud and clear. Very frustrating...

Also no one has really pointed out here on on where to get your Rail number. It is located at the top of your WI dow sticker. Find the code 9-Normal next to it you will see 2 letters, those are the initials and following that you will see 6 numbers. The initials plus the numbers are your rail car trace.
Sponsored