First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm a 7/15/2020 11am reservist(?), and my 2-door Sasquatched Badlands has finally been blended, built, and shipped by rail.

Can any other Arizona buyers shed some light as to how long it took from their ship date, to their Bronco arriving at their local dealership down here?
They gave me a window of Aug. 3-9, but I'm taking that with a boulder-sized grain of salt.

Would rather hear real world experiences.

Thanks!

Ford Bronco AZ Buyer, Bronco Finally Shipped New-Project-58-870x524
Sponsored

49faith

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm on this train (maybe literally) as well. ETA to Blue Island is Aug 7 so from there to AZ I'm thinking 1+ days. Who knows.

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a 7/15/2020 11am reservist(?), and my 2-door Sasquatched Badlands has finally been blended, built, and shipped by rail.

Can any other Arizona buyers shed some light as to how long it took from their ship date, to their Bronco arriving at their local dealership down here?
They gave me a window of Aug. 3-9, but I'm taking that with a boulder-sized grain of salt.

Would rather hear real world experiences.

Thanks!

Ford Bronco AZ Buyer, Bronco Finally Shipped New-Project-58-870x524
Good luck Fish! Hope you get it soon!

AZMikeL

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 2016 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine took 9 days to get from MAP to El Mirage - 4 days of that was getting to the Gibson, IN rail yard and then another 2 siting there. Then it took another 10 days to get it to the dealer from El Mirage. Then, since I was out of town, another week for me to drive town to Casa Grande to pick it up.

I'd give it at least 2 weeks from MAP to dealer. Back in late Jan, El Mirage had a major shortage of drivers/trucks going on, so stuff was backed up there. Not sure if that's still the case or not. Might be different if your dealer is local to the Phoenix area.

tayyy

Outer Banks
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine shipped 6/7 to Scottsdale and still isnā€™t here. My original delivery window was 7/2 - 7/8 and has been pushed back every week since then. Rail car tracking has is in the state since July 2, just hasnā€™t been pulled from the train I guess.

Maybe it will be here some time this year, but who knows?!

Sponsored

49faith

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm on this train (maybe literally) as well. ETA to Blue Island is Aug 7 so from there to AZ I'm thinking 1+ days. Who knows.
This was supposed to say 14 days not 1+. Left MAP 8/3 to Walbridge, OH ETA 8/7. 4 days to go 50 miles doesn't sound great but at least it's moving. Maybe it'll pick up the pace once it transfers to Union Pacific.

49faith

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine shipped 6/7 to Scottsdale and still isnā€™t here. My original delivery window was 7/2 - 7/8 and has been pushed back every week since then. Rail car tracking has is in the state since July 2, just hasnā€™t been pulled from the train I guess.

Maybe it will be here some time this year, but who knows?!
Ouch. That doesn't give me a whole lot of confidence it'll be August for mine. Is it actually at the UP Phoenix rail yard?

OP
OP
FishKzor

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haha, unfortunately the Bronco is at the dealer getting the doors repainted.

OP
OP
FishKzor

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Blemishes from factory

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco AZ Buyer, Bronco Finally Shipped 9D099C64-E462-4F03-AEEE-35CE541C12DD

personally I was ok with it. They saidit needed it before ceramic coatingšŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

tayyy

Outer Banks
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ouch. That doesn't give me a whole lot of confidence it'll be August for mine. Is it actually at the UP Phoenix rail yard?
No one is sure exactly where it is, other than itā€™s been in the state since July 2nd! The tracker from the dealer had it in Blue Island on June 24th, and the CSX automated tracker says itā€™s a lot closer but no one knows if itā€™s made it all the way to the yard. Iā€™d assume so at this point unless the train got derailed somewhere lol

49faith

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No one is sure exactly where it is, other than itā€™s been in the state since July 2nd! The tracker from the dealer had it in Blue Island on June 24th, and the CSX automated tracker says itā€™s a lot closer but no one knows if itā€™s made it all the way to the yard. Iā€™d assume so at this point unless the train got derailed somewhere lol
Is there any difference when you track on UP?
Sponsored