Sponsored

Bronco Shipped - anyone experienced delays?

brittany3400

Outer Banks
First Name
brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Quick question. My bronco says it shipped and is due to arrive at my dealership on 3/5. I need to sell my current vehicle to Vroom who gave me the highest offer, but I am trying to time things correctly. Has anyone followed their build after it says it shipped, and experienced a delay? I’m worried to sell my vehicle in anticipation of a 3/5 date and then I get delayed like another 6 months 🤣 any feedback for others whose tracking says shipped would be appreciated!

BDC33C3B-89CC-470C-899B-9D7820017238.png
Sponsored

Untrained Horse

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Don’t want to freak you out, but I have seen a few people on here have their Bronco go missing or get damaged during shipment. I would wait until you actually take possession.

Adding to that, a bunch of dealers still pulling crap on people, so I would wait.

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine got delivered a few days before the earliest estimate that the tracker had, it came via Rail car and @mpeugeot got me the info on the car number. Not sure if he still is doing that but it was a great help.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Last edited:

Sponsored

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Quick question. My bronco says it shipped and is due to arrive at my dealership on 3/5. I need to sell my current vehicle to Vroom who gave me the highest offer, but I am trying to time things correctly. Has anyone followed their build after it says it shipped, and experienced a delay? I’m worried to sell my vehicle in anticipation of a 3/5 date and then I get delayed like another 6 months 🤣 any feedback for others whose tracking says shipped would be appreciated!

Ford Bronco Bronco Shipped - anyone experienced delays? BDC33C3B-89CC-470C-899B-9D7820017238
where in NC are ya located?

that rail yard it comes to can be frustrating

Rip

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Is yours shipped via rail or truck? I sold my truck to Vroom and that process was shockingly fast. My Bronco came truck convoy and was right on time.

OP
OP
brittany3400

brittany3400

Outer Banks
First Name
brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is yours shipped via rail or truck? I sold my truck to Vroom and that process was shockingly fast. My Bronco came truck convoy and was right on time.
I have no idea unfortunately :( my dealership said I know more than them about this entire thing lol! My fear is that my expected delivery date went from May to 3/5 so I’m like…wtf is going on here haha

OP
OP
brittany3400

brittany3400

Outer Banks
First Name
brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
where in NC are ya located?

that rail yard it comes to can be frustrating
I’m up in mooresville actually north of charlotte. I’m just not even sure how my bronco is shipping I guess I assumed it was coming on a truck lol.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do NOT repeat Do NOT! Sell your car. Mine was damaged and sold at auction 1/4....and I just got notice that they delayed my ship until next week! When it doesn't even exist!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
brittany3400

brittany3400

Outer Banks
First Name
brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Definitely wait until you set eyes on it, and have actually completed the purchase, just in case of dealer issues.
You’re so right. I just needed y’all to talk some sense into me. You’re right, because if my dealership tries to mess with my price and I don’t have another vehicle I’ll be screwed in this market

OP
OP
brittany3400

brittany3400

Outer Banks
First Name
brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do NOT repeat Do NOT! Sell your car. Mine was damaged and sold at auction 1/4....and I just got notice that they delayed my ship until next week! When it doesn't even exist!!
That’s my biggest fear!!! You are so right - I will wait. What’s crazy is that my vroom price went down $4k in one month. So I’m just worried if I keep waiting it will continue to go down. But you’re right, not worth selling early.

OP
OP
brittany3400

brittany3400

Outer Banks
First Name
brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Don’t want to freak you out, but I have seen a few people on here have their Bronco go missing or get damaged during shipment. I would wait until you actually take possession.

Adding to that, a bunch of dealers still pulling crap on people, so I would wait.
After seeing a lot of these replies I totally agree with you. There seems to be a lot than can go wrong. I’ll be in a much better position with the dealer too if I have another vehicle to fall back on.

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m up in mooresville actually north of charlotte. I’m just not even sure how my bronco is shipping I guess I assumed it was coming on a truck lol.
gotcha that’s cool. I’m by Charlotte. Have a BD

is this your second OBX?

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think you're in a whole other category though😂 i just think it wasn't meant to be, the next one will be better. It's a sign from the universe
Sponsored