Sponsored

Anyone have a way to track bronco once its shipped?

zane8stacks

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As the title says my bronco supposedly shipped out on the 5th of Jan which is what my dealer was tracking and when i was unable to keep tracking it via ford links. I did get an official shipped e mail form ford on the 18th stating shipped, but my dealer just called and said hey we dont know where it is but we will call when it gets in. insert generic covid excuse delay here. bronco is headed to san antonio so 3 weeks may be the norm for shipping i dont know.
Sponsored

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As the title says my bronco supposedly shipped out on the 5th of Jan which is what my dealer was tracking and when i was unable to keep tracking it via ford links. I did get an official shipped e mail form ford on the 18th stating shipped, but my dealer just called and said hey we dont know where it is but we will call when it gets in. insert generic covid excuse delay here. bronco is headed to san antonio so 3 weeks may be the norm for shipping i dont know.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/here-are-the-bronco-build-tracking-links.22795/

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP

zane8stacks

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks, still says pending on the palsapp.com website so it may not have shipped at all. was built 12/16. i think i saw something on another thread about shipping delays due to chip shortage, but i dont know why ford would say it is shipped then
I wouldn't look for accuracy in Ford or the dealers communications - I've seen stories on here where someone hasn't got a VIN for Ford and then gets a call from their dealer the same day saying their Bronco is in.

OP
OP

zane8stacks

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wouldn't look for accuracy in Ford or the dealers communications - I've seen stories on here where someone hasn't got a VIN for Ford and then gets a call from their dealer the same day saying their Bronco is in.
happened to me in July last year got the phone call saying it was on the truck in the city getting delivered that day so i show up next day to be told it wasnt even built yet. communication has been all over the place. They had me come in on the 2nd to do paperwork to prove i was going to buy the vehicle and show i had/could get financing. its been so long now i need to go back to bank to have them extend the loan offer so i dont have to re apply. I guess they want to know ASAP if they can flip these vehicles for ADMs if someone changes their mind or cant secure financing.

Sponsored

Naters317

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dealers have access to a program called vehicle visibility that will show exactly where it's at. I would offer to check but only the dealer that ordered the vehicle can run the VIN or order number to check it. I'm not sure if TX region shipping is the same as WI, but if it shipped rail on the 5th it will probably take about a week to get to the local holding yard. Once it's there it can take anywhere from 1-? weeks to get on a transport truck for delivery to your dealer. It's been a mess with drivers at the moment, we have sold vehicles that have been sitting in yards waiting for transport for over 3 weeks now with nobody to contact to get them here.

OP
OP

zane8stacks

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
even though i've gotten e mails saying its been built and shipped from ford i just literally got another e mail from them saying it just rolled off the assembly line with a photo of the bronco. I dont know if their system is doing things out of wack or the photo was just super delayed
Sponsored