First Name
TS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ouch. That doesn't give me a whole lot of confidence it'll be August for mine. Is it actually at the UP Phoenix rail yard?
How are you getting the rail car tracking? My HOSS Wildtrak was last in Blue Island, but hasn’t updated. It’s been pushed out three times. Was supposed to be delivered in AZ already. It’s been about 8 weeks.
Sponsored

49faith

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How are you getting the rail car tracking? My HOSS Wildtrak was last in Blue Island, but hasn’t updated. It’s been pushed out three times. Was supposed to be delivered in AZ already. It’s been about 8 weeks.
Not completely sure. I just got to Blue Island tonight so it's worked just by calling CSX all the way up until now. I called Union Pacific to see if there were any other updates and it said that the interchange was complete and ETA for departure was the 12th. We'll see I guess.

STFUST2793

Badlands
First Name
TS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not completely sure. I just got to Blue Island tonight so it's worked just by calling CSX all the way up until now. I called Union Pacific to see if there were any other updates and it said that the interchange was complete and ETA for departure was the 12th. We'll see I guess.
Is Blue Island just a transfer point or??

49faith

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is Blue Island just a transfer point or??
I don't know that for sure, but both CSX and UP operate out of Chicago and surrounding so it made sense to me that it was. My rail car tracks on both.

STFUST2793

Badlands
First Name
TS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't know that for sure, but both CSX and UP operate out of Chicago and surrounding so it made sense to me that it was. My rail car tracks on both.
How did you find your rail car?

Sponsored

49faith

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

tayyy

Outer Banks
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is there any difference when you track on UP?
I tried calling the UP tracker a couple times and it couldn’t get it to understand me so I gave up and have just been using CSX.
Sponsored