Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Your B Raptor looks amazing in shelter green!

I’m really glad to see this post because I have one in the same color on order and I’m told it should be at the dealer by the end of the month. It looks like the only difference is that I ordered it with the Raptor graphics. (Still not sure about that one)

I’m really excited now that I’ve seen your photos of the color. I love it!
I went back and forth on the graphics. Decided to order with and if I didn't like the look I could remove them. In my opinion the Shelter Green looks good both ways. Growing up in the late 60's and early 70's I became fond of vehicles with decals, so they'll be staying on mine.

Ford Bronco Shelter Green 2024 Bronco Raptor in garage. 43426

Bigred86

Black Diamond
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2016 Harley Davidson Sportster48
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Beautiful Bronco Raptor congratulations. On a side not I'm still calling that color Shelter Brown! lol

OP
OP
Kinetic

Kinetic

Raptor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
@Kinetic
I am currently having plans drawn up for a 3 bay garage that we are going to build and I am installing a lift in at least 1 bay if not 2 so I can fit a minimum of 4 cars possibly 5.
Do you like that particular lift? If so why? If not why? Any other brands you would get?
What is the ceiling height in your garage or what height do you think is needed?

great color on the Bronco!
I researched different manufacturers and found that Bendpak were a good value for what they offer. Not the most expensive but not cheap. Components are solid and well engineered. I do like this particular lift, offers enough lift height to park just about anything you'd put in a garage under it and the width will accommodate most anything as well. Up/down times are reasonable with it taking about a minute to get to full height from the ground.

OP
OP
Kinetic

Kinetic

Raptor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The only thing I don’t like is the painted flares…. Is that the only way Shelter Green comes? It just has that “Sahara” vibe to it… But overall, great!
You can option with the black flares if you like for 24's.

Sponsored

Fivefingerheist

Badlands
First Name
FFH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, 4-D, Non-SAS, 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So we all are just going to gloss over the fact that there is a Demon sitting on top?
Ford Bronco Shelter Green 2024 Bronco Raptor in garage. 43426
Talks about Braptor MSRP. Then casual flexes THE Demon 170. Ya know, the one so fast there is a parachute attachment behind the license plate.

Missy

Wildtrak
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've had a long road to obtaining a Braptor.

Started over 2 years ago when I placed a build order with a local dealer. Took another 12 months to get the email from Ford that my order is in build status.

Then nothing...no follow up from Ford, no follow up from dealer. Reached out many times to Dealer to be told nothing they could do, all the while they were receiving un-allocated units that they marked up $30k.

So, gave up on the build and basically waited for the ridiculous markups to end.

That finally happened and I picked this one up for sticker from Kings Colonial Ford in Brunswick GA. Great dealer BTW!

Won't ever buy another Ford from the Savannah dealer I had originally placed the order with.

Anyways, here are some pics. Thought it would be worth posting since this is a new color.

Really like Shelter Green, has a gold fleck in the paint and looks amazing in the sun.

Tucked in my garage after a wash today. Fits under the lift by 3".

Ford Bronco Shelter Green 2024 Bronco Raptor in garage. IMG_0018

Congratulations! The color is gorgeous! We have a Dark Matter Gray Metallic Mustang GT, and in the sun, there are so many metallic colors, it is beautiful! In the shade it looks black, Ford has been doing some amazing colors lately! This one is perfect!

Zstngz

Base
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302, Datsun Z, Merc E350
Your Bronco Model
Base

Started over 2 years ago when I placed a build order with a local dealer. Took another 12 months to get the email from Ford that my order is in build status.

Then nothing...no follow up from Ford, no follow up from dealer. Reached out many times to Dealer to be told nothing they could do, all the while they were receiving un-allocated units that they marked up $30k.

So, gave up on the build and basically waited for the ridiculous markups to end.

That finally happened and I picked this one up for sticker from Kings Colonial Ford in Brunswick GA. Great dealer BTW!

Won't ever buy another Ford from the Savannah dealer I had originally placed the order with.

Anyways, here are some pics. Thought it would be worth posting since this is a new color.

Really like Shelter Green, has a gold fleck in the paint and looks amazing in the sun.

IMG_0343.jpeg

IMG_0344.jpeg
Love the color. I've got a regular 2 door Eruption Green and I like it but this is nice

FRANK-72/23

Raptor
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco and 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I love the color Matching Flares- Looks great. And lucky you..After my 2.5" lift and 40', I can't get mine in my garage. LOL

Sponsored

Ravenndd

Big Bend
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Good to hear they are at least selling for MSRP. Not really into the color on the braptor or the painted flairs. It screams “Thanks but Im not really into getting dirty”. Also what’s up with fords graphics in general? The ‘90’s called and they want them back. They are so bad. Amazing vehicle tho and as long as you’re happy with it that’s all that matters. Sweet hellcat humblebrag.

vbrad26

Outer Banks
First Name
Vance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW's and now a Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

LOL, was pretty tight side to side as well. Any closer, sides or top, I wouldn't want to park under it.
@Kinetic
I am currently having plans drawn up for a 3 bay garage that we are going to build and I am installing a lift in at least 1 bay if not 2 so I can fit a minimum of 4 cars possibly 5.
Do you like that particular lift? If so why? If not why? Any other brands you would get?
What is the ceiling height in your garage or what height do you think is needed?

great color on the Bronco!
I'm also curious as to which model Bendpak that was.
I'm also having a garage built (currently in process) and will be putting a lift in and would like the option to have the Bronco fit under it.
@Kinetic, I've read that you can get away with ceilings as low as 10' assuming the cars you aren't trying to stack are overly tall.
I decided to go with about 14' just to make sure.

Reactions: RLW

Dover

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z4 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Talks about Braptor MSRP. Then casual flexes THE Demon 170. Ya know, the one so fast there is a parachute attachment behind the license plate.
And from what I can tell it looks like the sticker is still on the window. @Kinetic Are you keeping that thing in cherry condition? Great garage!

OP
OP
Kinetic

Kinetic

Raptor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm also curious as to which model Bendpak that was.
I'm also having a garage built (currently in process) and will be putting a lift in and would like the option to have the Bronco fit under it.
@Kinetic, I've read that you can get away with ceilings as low as 10' assuming the cars you aren't trying to stack are overly tall.
I decided to go with about 14' just to make sure.
Model is HD-7W
My ceilings are 13'6"

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"To be removed by dealer" huh, weird, the dealer forget to take those little cheap pieces of plastic off your car. :unsure:

Ford Bronco Shelter Green 2024 Bronco Raptor in garage. 1710946542466-l6
Sponsored