First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Raptor; 2023 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ok, just found my first 2023 listed $500 under msrp here in California a mile from my house

F-Spot

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, FJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Can't speak for 2024's, but he local dealers with 2023's have markups ranging from 5k to 20k

VetHS

Raptor
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If you want a 2023 Raptor you should consider a trip out here to the East coast. There are 30 or so within 100 miles of Harrisonburg VA. My local dealer has a area 51 color for MSRP I am SURE you can get for less. Most are at MSRP or below. They are willing to haggle some have been on lots for almost a year. Just a thought.

OP
OP
timrobporter

timrobporter

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If you want a 2023 Raptor you should consider a trip out here to the East coast. There are 30 or so within 100 miles of Harrisonburg VA. My local dealer has a area 51 color for MSRP I am SURE you can get for less. Most are at MSRP or below. They are willing to haggle some have been on lots for almost a year. Just a thought.
Definitely will consider that or at least see if it can be delivered. The market price for 2024s is clearly MSRP and 2023s should be going a little under. If my dealer won’t take the markup off then I’m going to walk away and start looking at other possibilities and expanding my search into other areas will definitely be on the table.

Sponsored

VetHS

Raptor
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I really was not in the market for a Raptor, had a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon that was OK just not satisfied with the engine and overall quality. Stopped at a dealer and found a black raptor for MSRP. I could not resist. Should have done more research but you always find a better deal later LOL Had all the options minus the graphics and the door bags and top bag with the restraining mounts. Love it and do not regret the high price tag. My retirement gift to my self. If I was 20 yrs younger I would not spend this much money on a vehicle. Use car gurus and 22827 zip.

OP
OP
timrobporter

timrobporter

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I really was not in the market for a Raptor, had a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon that was OK just not satisfied with the engine and overall quality. Stopped at a dealer and found a black raptor for MSRP. I could not resist. Should have done more research but you always find a better deal later LOL Had all the options minus the graphics and the door bags and top bag with the restraining mounts. Love it and do not regret the high price tag. My retirement gift to my self. If I was 20 yrs younger I would not spend this much money on a vehicle. Use car gurus and 22827 zip.
That’s awesome! Yeah man, you deserve it 😀. I’m not retired yet but I’m getting close. It’s definitely my mid life crisis moment 😅

OP
OP
timrobporter

timrobporter

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You can take these clowns off your list. Alpine Ford in Pueblo. MSRP of $97k

Ford Bronco Dealer Markups on 2024 Bronco Raptors unnamed
Hah!!! I was speaking with those guys a few months ago. They tried to sell me one a Bronco Raptor R (I know it doesn’t exist) at $150k. Then a month later they had a code orange at $95k and I almost pulled the trigger but wanted to wait for my 2024.

VetHS

Raptor
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

As the saying goes "there's on born every minute" The local raptor at MSRP now was 7K above MSRP just a few weeks ago. I probably would have bought it at MSRP, now they are going to have to drop it below to move it. Jeep dealers are not much better for the higher end models. They will just wait for a smuck to pay the inflated prices. JMO

Sponsored

22 Spyder

Raptor
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rubicon mod (DD),2022 Porsche Spyder(weekend)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
J Allen Ford in Gulfport MS has a 2024 BRaptor for sale at MSRP. Velocity Blue

Liking the Velocity Blue for sure. I'll add that to the possible colors I would take. So far I'm think Azure Grey, Iconic Silver and Velocity blue. Back in the day my 85 Bronco was a blue with a white top and white center stripe close to that, not exactly sure what blue but it was close.

OP
OP
timrobporter

timrobporter

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Liking the Velocity Blue for sure. I'll add that to the possible colors I would take. So far I'm think Azure Grey, Iconic Silver and Velocity blue. Back in the day my 85 Bronco was a blue with a white top and white center stripe close to that, not exactly sure what blue but it was close.
There is really no bad color, honestly.

jayr1959

Big Bend
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK 2DR 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sheehey ford that has dealers in MD, VA, and DC. Has a total of 76 Broncos (2 2 Doors) listed (7) 23 Raptors under MSRP and (1) 2024 in transit listed at 24K over MSRP.

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
A couple new MY23 Warthogs on the lot, delivered about 1 month ago.

They were originally asking $5,000 over for each.

Now the Code Orange is $500 off MSRP.

They are still asking $4,500 over for the Oxford White
(I have a feeling that will soon change).

Ford Bronco Dealer Markups on 2024 Bronco Raptors Screenshot 2024-02-03 at 12.38.41 PM

Ford Bronco Dealer Markups on 2024 Bronco Raptors Screenshot 2024-02-03 at 12.50.00 PM

23s are definitely better prices since 24s are hitting, but its hard to gauge whats under MSRP when they moved $17k in one model year. As long as you think your getting a deal.
Yeah I basically have an email, not a signed contract but I’m not too worried about them selling it. There seem to be plenty of 2023s to choose from that are very close to what I ordered. The only difference between the 2023 and 2024 seems to be the brightness of the fog lights which isn’t really a big deal.

voxel

Heritage
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Brandon Ford still has 24 Raptors (down from 25 a week or two ago)

Ford Bronco Dealer Markups on 2024 Bronco Raptors 1706985606360

| asked a friend with MMR access to get my wholesale prices and it make sense that dealers can no longer flip them to auction and thus can not demand markup

Ford Bronco Dealer Markups on 2024 Bronco Raptors 1706985646690

Ford Bronco Dealer Markups on 2024 Bronco Raptors 1706985656707
Sponsored