swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Up to 845. Used prices and price histories at dealers can also be seen on autotrader and are dropping nicely. Volume and reserves not be met are happening on BaT. Are folks here getting better deals? They are out there.

Screen Shot 2023-10-01 at 11.29.09 AM.png

RAR13

Raptor
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco/Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I watched a new loaded 23 go for MSRP @84k three weeks ago. It was produced mid summer and sat on the dealer's lot until the seatbelt recall was fixed. Most new 23s are selling for MSRP now.

OP
OP
swamp2

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not in So Cal...

Sponsored
OP
OP
swamp2

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
941 (fixed link in OP, was reporting new only). I think the number got up to just shy of 1,000 before moving down.

MidnightSpecial

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Raptor Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford Dealers only believe in supply and demand when there is no supply lol. Buying the Bronco Raptor has me almost ready to give up on Ford for a while. They have been by far the worst dealerships to deal with when it comes to buying vehicles. Ive had a 2018 Raptor, 2023 F150 Raptor, and now a 2023 Bronco Raptor. Each one was like pulling teeth to get. I was shopping with the Ms this weekend for her new car and every dealer other than Ford and GM were pleasant experiences. MSRP or less, no hard sale tactics, no scoffing at negotiating. We went to look at Mach E's and they had like 30 on the lot just sitting. I got laughed at when I started pushing for sub-MSRP pricing. Its a joke.

I even talked to a Toyota dealership too. They were perfectly fine starting negotiations at MSRP for the Pro trim Tundra and Tacoma. Salesmen said getting less than MSRP would probably be easy.

SVTGoat

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford Dealers only believe in supply and demand when there is no supply lol. Buying the Bronco Raptor has me almost ready to give up on Ford for a while. They have been by far the worst dealerships to deal with when it comes to buying vehicles. Ive had a 2018 Raptor, 2023 F150 Raptor, and now a 2023 Bronco Raptor. Each one was like pulling teeth to get. I was shopping with the Ms this weekend for her new car and every dealer other than Ford and GM were pleasant experiences. MSRP or less, no hard sale tactics, no scoffing at negotiating. We went to look at Mach E's and they had like 30 on the lot just sitting. I got laughed at when I started pushing for sub-MSRP pricing. Its a joke.

I even talked to a Toyota dealership too. They were perfectly fine starting negotiations at MSRP for the Pro trim Tundra and Tacoma. Salesmen said getting less than MSRP would probably be easy.
If someone is wanting a Bronco Raptor I am fairly certain my Dealership has one for sale right now. At least I know it is sitting on the lot for sale. Diehl's Ford in Grantsville, Maryland. It is silver. Ask for Ben
Sponsored