Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Raptor; 2023 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hi folks,

I’m expecting my 2024 BRaptor to arrive at my dealership any day now. Curious as to what markup everyone has agreed to if at all. Hoping to negotiate mine down and hoping to get some honest feedback.
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well... typically you would negotiate a price BEFORE you order the Bronco Raptor, not after it arrives. But we'll just ignore that part and move on.

Just recently we've started to see several brand-new 2023s slightly below MSRP—the most I saw was $2,900 below MSRP. I don't know if I would consider that the norm for all Bronco Raptors though, that is likely just dealers trying to burn through their remaining 2023 stock before the 2024 units start arriving. But the fact that Bronco Raptors are sitting on dealer lots means you shouldn't have to pay more than MSRP for a 2024.

OP
OP
timrobporter

timrobporter

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Dealers had all the leverage back in August. I even had a hard time getting a dealer to agree to put the order in for me. But regardless, I have the leverage now and didn’t put any money down to order it and I knew the prices would come down so here we are.

RAR13

Raptor
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco/Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
MSRP unless it is shelter green (new color rage). Unless you are stuck on that specific Braptor, you will have your choice of a 24 in the next 3-4 months from across the nation at under MSRP. The late 23s are selling at invoice.

Sponsored

Missy

Wildtrak
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I want a Braptor so bad, so hearing they will come in under MSRP is good news! I have patience! I may have to start shopping and just watching and jump when I find a good deal! Thanks for the info in the comments!

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damerow Ford in Beaverton, Oregon had a Braptor on the lot with a $50k markup just a few weeks ago. Have to take my Bronco in for service. I’ll see what it is today. 😜

Sponsored

archer87

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There is no reason to pay ADM anymore. When I drive around town I see Broncos on every lot, and there seems to be no shortage of Bronco Raptors either.

Plus, if you ordered it you shouldn't be paying ADM at all either.

If a dealer tried to put ADM on a sale to me today I'd laugh in his face and drive five miles to the next dealership and buy it there.

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

23s are definitely better prices since 24s are hitting, but its hard to gauge whats under MSRP when they moved $17k in one model year. As long as you think your getting a deal.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dealers had all the leverage back in August. I even had a hard time getting a dealer to agree to put the order in for me. But regardless, I have the leverage now and didn’t put any money down to order it and I knew the prices would come down so here we are.
Around here...MSRP now. But with no money down, you will be lucky if they don't sell it out from underneath you. Hopefully you have a signed contract (not just an order sheet) that it is yours.

OP
OP
timrobporter

timrobporter

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yeah I basically have an email, not a signed contract but I’m not too worried about them selling it. There seem to be plenty of 2023s to choose from that are very close to what I ordered. The only difference between the 2023 and 2024 seems to be the brightness of the fog lights which isn’t really a big deal.
Sponsored