instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi All,

I have two questions:

1. For those who live in Michigan, how long did it take after your Bronco was marked as built for it to be shipped and arrive at your dealer?

2. When the Bronco arrives at the dealer, what all is included in their final prep and how long does this take?

Mine was marked Built on Monday and I live about 2 hours from where they are built.

I know, I'm being impatient.
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. It is usually 1-2 weeks after it is released for shipment. Depends on the shipping backlog.

2. This is heavily dependent on your dealer and if you ordered any extras. Most dealers will peform a PDI (pre-delivery inspection) and a wash/light detail within 48 hours. Obviously if you have any dealer-installed accessories and/or your dealer has a backlog that will add time. It usually takes 24 hours for my dealer, but In my case it took 6 days because my Bronco arrived with the incorrect tires.

clmh

Big Bend
First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine was built 12/21, shipped 1/18, keys in hand 1/26.

Coloradonatives

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'69 Chevelle 2020 Chevy Traverse 2009 9-7x Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford does not ship- it is consigned to a carrier that will move on it's own terms. No one can tell you when. Obviously, shipping within Michigan SHOULD be faster than to, say, Hawaii, but stranger things have happened. Dealer prep scheduling is determined by the Service Manager, and having been on the auto business for many years, the last thing they want is a sold vehicle sitting on their property. Too many accidents can happen.

Towerism

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco Badlands 4D 7-speed
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi All,

I have two questions:

1. For those who live in Michigan, how long did it take after your Bronco was marked as built for it to be shipped and arrive at your dealer?

2. When the Bronco arrives at the dealer, what all is included in their final prep and how long does this take?

Mine was marked Built on Monday and I live about 2 hours from where they are built.

I know, I'm being impatient.
The final prep is state inspection, wash and detail (which you can ask them not to do), and dealer installed options. When I picked mine up, it had arrived the day before and hadn’t even been touched yet. I drove off with it about 3 and a half hours later and that was with most of their systems being down or slow. Granted they forgot to install the tow package. So I had to bring it back and I waited almost 4 hours for them to install it. It would probably have gone faster if I had reminded them about it before I had bought it.

I would recommend being in touch with your salesman when it arrives, because mine didn’t even know it was on the lot when I went to pick it up haha.

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As a side note, if I was you, I'd reach out to the dealer and tell them not to slap on their dealer sticker during the prep. No one should be putting their brand on a Bronco, unless of course you like that sort of thing.
Sponsored