Sponsored

Should Ford have put on the brakes on regards to production??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wow what a fiasco this has become. Delays because of certain options. Now the issue with the hard tops. I don't even know how this could happen.

The Bronco has been planned for years. Yes covid-19 put a damper on things. But production planning isn't something that's organized in a few weeks. Supply chain needs to be set way in advance. How did Ford not foresee this last year before they even made the reveal?? When production of pretty much everything slowed or stopped last year production planners should have been on the horn with suppliers and manufacturers to see if they were going to be able to fulfill orders in a timely manner.

Ford had to have known the answer to that was no. With that maybe they should have pulled back on the reins. I'm sure all of us would be a lot less disappointed in a reveal date than having actual orders pushed back year or two.

Personally I wasn't even worried about it before. My plan was to buy late 2022 or early 2023. It looks like there is no way that will happen now. They'll still be filling 2021 orders.

Would you have been more disappointed waiting for the reveal than to be sitting on an order that won't be filled for a year or two??
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.