First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 2020 Supra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey guys, I wanted to pass on news I got from Ford Rep today. Some of you probably already know.

I called to check on my build. Loaded Wildtrak, email last month of a production week of 1/3. It went into production status early on 12/20. Ford Rep said Ford will go to FULL production status 1/10 because of Covid they were on limited production.

hope this helps.
Sponsored

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys, I wanted to pass on news I got from Ford Rep today. Some of you probably already know.

I called to check on my build. Loaded Wildtrak, email last month of a production week of 1/3. It went into production status early on 12/20. Ford Rep said Ford will go to FULL production status 1/10 because of Covid they were on limited production.

hope this helps.
Do you think this would also effect trucks that are released and awaiting shipment?

OP
OP
Punisher4135

Punisher4135

Wildtrak
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 2020 Supra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do you think this would also effect trucks that are released and awaiting shipment?
I really don’t know for sure. The Rep said I should see my Bronco end of Feb, beginning of March. Have you checked the shipping site? It’s the haulers website where you enter vin. I used it for my Raptor. I can look it up for you if you need it.

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really don’t know for sure. The Rep said I should see my Bronco end of Feb, beginning of March. Have you checked the shipping site? It’s the haulers website where you enter vin. I used it for my Raptor. I can look it up for you if you need it.
I really appreciate that, but it's rail out to southern california

CJ1064

Badlands
First Name
Clifford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350, Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it really ~1.5months time from production to hitting the dealer? Seems like a long time

Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it really ~1.5months time from production to hitting the dealer? Seems like a long time
Remember, it might state "in production" for weeks.

whodatdubi

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, Gated Ferrari 360 Spider, '23 MB EQS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sounds long to me, too. Hopefully it is a case of under promising/over delivering

walleethewhale

Badlands
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek Premium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really appreciate that, but it's rail out to southern california
I would go ahead and check the palsapp site anyways. I'm in Socal and my Bronco is slated to be delivered via convoy not rail.

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would go ahead and check the palsapp site anyways. I'm in Socal and my Bronco is slated to be delivered via convoy not rail.
whoa, really? what did your WS say?

this is what I got:

Ford Bronco Current Ford Production Status: FULL production on 1/10 Screen Shot 2022-01-06 at 12.19.36 PM

Think i should take this to mean mine too will be via convoy?

walleethewhale

Badlands
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek Premium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
whoa, really? what did your WS say?

this is what I got:

Ford Bronco Current Ford Production Status: FULL production on 1/10 Screen Shot 2022-01-06 at 12.19.36 PM

Think i should take this to mean mine too will be via convoy?
I haven't gotten my window sticker. According to Ford, WS will now be available once the vehicle has actually shipped. I had the same thing though as you. If it was being delivered via rail, it would not show up on Palsapp. So yes, looks like you will also be delivered via convoy.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Punisher4135

Punisher4135

Wildtrak
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 2020 Supra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I know right. My Raptor literally sat 5 weeks in October awaiting a truck, and I live in MD.

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't gotten my window sticker. According to Ford, WS will now be available once the vehicle has actually shipped. I had the same thing though as you. If it was being delivered via rail, it would not show up on Palsapp. So yes, looks like you will also be delivered via convoy.
Oh, i suppose it's possible then that my bronco is on a truck and has already left, and I'm unaware and it could actually turn up between 1/13 and 1/19!!!!

Comadivine11

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Chevy Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does anybody know what Ford's "full production" capabilities are for the Bronco?

I think they produced just under 11,000 in December so I'd assume it's more than that?

kimmie

First Name
Kimberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustard
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Can anyone recommend a dealer in so cal or surrounding states without markups on builds? Thank you. 🙏🏼

Ubermensch

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Kona
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Kearny Mesa Ford is selling at MSRP, they are located in San Diego. Thou be prepared to wait. I ordered 2-21-21 and still stuck in limbo waiting on a build date.
Sponsored