First Name
Arya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus IS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I wrote Ford Canada an email pretty much saying how I have no idea whats going on with my order. The american customers can track their order but we dont have access to any of that. This is the email I got back from them and she says that the bronco is in production. I know a bronco can be in production for a month even. I was ready to get mine maybe even next year but now I don't want to get my hopes up. anyone else in Canada have experience with this?

67C9847E-59F7-45FE-B5E9-6F0292EC4D5B.jpeg
Sponsored

Sean492

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Ford Mustang Boss 302 and 2011 Ford F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I phoned the ford.ca customer service line two weeks back and received pretty much the same info. Learned at the time that my build scheduled June 14th was pushed back to August 2nd and to maintain communication with my dealer.
I agree that there has been little to no communication from Ford.ca unlike our friends to the south of us.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I phoned the ford.ca customer service line two weeks back and received pretty much the same info. Learned at the time that my build scheduled June 14th was pushed back to August 2nd and to maintain communication with my dealer.
I agree that there has been little to no communication from Ford.ca unlike our friends to the south of us.
Oh no! I was so excited for you to get your Bronco dude was I thought you were by far one of the earliest in 🇨🇦.

Sorry to hear that.

My blend date is tomorrow so I'm hoping to have it late next week.... We'll see

OP
OP

hitman_arya

Outer Banks
First Name
Arya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus IS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh no! I was so excited for you to get your Bronco dude was I thought you were by far one of the earliest in 🇨🇦.

Sorry to hear that.

My blend date is tomorrow so I'm hoping to have it late next week.... We'll see
soft top or hard?

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP

hitman_arya

Outer Banks
First Name
Arya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus IS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
just called them and they told me it was a mistake and it is still “order processing”😕

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would check again Sean. I was bumped to Aug 2 and checked yesterday and now they are saying it is Aug 21st.

Sean492

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Ford Mustang Boss 302 and 2011 Ford F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would check again Sean. I was bumped to Aug 2 and checked yesterday and now they are saying it is Aug 21st.
Yep, pushed back again to the Aug 19th

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

i wonder if there was a reason "Karen" was writing that e-mail...

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

just called them and they told me it was a mistake and it is still “order processing”😕
Well shit, that was just rude of her to get your hopes up. I hope it will be in production soon brother. I'm just going on the assumption mine will be built between now, and sometime next year. That way will help me keep my sanity during this long long wait. Good luck.

Sponsored

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer has an order tracker on their website. I’ve been tracking mine since orders started to get shifted. Cam Clark Ford in Airdrie. Even while my build weeks were being changed the last update never changed from April 20th until July 3rd when it changed to build day.
Ford Bronco Ford Canada “In Production” Status 44D9B5AA-B87D-4F5A-932C-0CE6A55F8906

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

mine was built 06/17 and shipped 07/02 according to the tracker info,and jct shows pending delivery by 07/28 must be using dogsled to ship

OP
OP

hitman_arya

Outer Banks
First Name
Arya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus IS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
mine was built 06/17 and shipped 07/02 according to the tracker info,and jct shows pending delivery by 07/28 must be using dogsled to ship
i would drive down there and pick it up myself lol

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I check in with my salesman every few weeks, and he provides the update (he doesn’t begrudge me that, he checks on his Badlands build for updates all the time too). You can also call Ford direct at 1-800-334-4375 and they will update you as to current status…. Which yes, still seems to be a moving target.
Sponsored