Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Somebody clarify. I’m dying here.

Last I knew, my build date is 7/15, and when I check the tracker from the Ford emails, it still shows “order confirmed” but not yet “in production.”

However, when I use the tracker here, it says my “Primary Status” is “In Production.”

What does this mean?

I have called Ford three times this afternoon to check and was put on hold forever and never got anyone.
Sponsored

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
  • Scheduled for Production – all necessary parts are secured, and your order has been placed in the production schedule.
Maybe "In Production" means they are wrenching on it.:unsure:

Witter

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have window sticker and 6/28 blend date… website shows in production… called dealer they cant verify if it’s ”in production” or not? Said to call back Thursday 😂

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.evergreenclothier.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 Tiguan S w/4motion | '14 Fiesta SE Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have window sticker and 6/28 blend date… website shows in production… called dealer they cant verify if it’s ”in production” or not? Said to call back Thursday 😂
I’m in the same boat but I’m hearing that a day or two after the print date on the bottom of the window sticker will reveal the truth. I can’t stop myself from checking every 15-20 minutes.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Lord Bronco

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It won’t pull up a window sticker yet.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No window sticker isn’t a good sign. However, my dates are close to yours and after waiting a while, I got through to Ford. Mine was “sent to production”’6.21 and is somewhere in process. One of our insiders sent me a note mentioning Ford offered shifts at MAP to drive vehicles around 10-12 hours a day for the week. I think they are just balls to the wall building what they can and certain parts of the process aren’t able to keep up. Just get on hold and chill, Ford will pick up eventually. The young lady was super nice and very helpful (although the dealer had the same info, I just wanted to verify).

Witter

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m in the same boat but I’m hearing that a day or two after the print date on the bottom of the window sticker will reveal the truth. I can’t stop myself from checking every 15-20 minutes.
Shows 6/23 on bottom of sticker? What’s that mean?

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.evergreenclothier.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 Tiguan S w/4motion | '14 Fiesta SE Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Shows 6/23 on bottom of sticker? What’s that mean?
That’s probably the date they confirmed they had all the parts available for the build. Keep an eye on it the next day or two. If that date updates that’s your gate release date based on what I’ve been told.

OP
OP
Lord Bronco

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, based on patterns seen, does my new "in production" status as of today indicate that I'm just still on track for a 7/15 build or likely earlier?

Sponsored

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just flipped to in production tonight and I have a 7/14 scheduled build date as of Friday last week.

luptanpitman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, ‘21 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was scheduled for production week of 6/7. Got email in early June pushing me to week of 6/28. Got email tonight at 5:15p pst pushing to week of 7/12. Here's to hoping the 3rd push is the charm. If I really get built week of 7/12 I'm still thrilled - lets be honest.

one edit for those thinking of selling their current car or lease for the bronco - I sold my 2020 Jeep wrangler sport unlimited with 8500 miles to carmax last friday, 16 months into my 36 months lease. buyout was 28k. carmax gave me 37k. Couldn't wait another day and risk the carbitrage bubble bursting. my 91 econoline ain't a daily driver, until it is. ha.

broncbeau

Big Bend
First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
FYI (Maybe this will help someone):

Original build date was 6/14. I was emailed and changed to 6/28. I emailed my rep two weeks ago and he said that I was scheduled for 7/8 build date. Last monday (6/21) got the email from ford. I then checked immediately and it said "In production". So who TF knows eh?

4D, BB, CG, MIC, 2.7

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was scheduled for production week of 6/7. Got email in early June pushing me to week of 6/28. Got email tonight at 5:15p pst pushing to week of 7/12. Here's to hoping the 3rd push is the charm. If I really get built week of 7/12 I'm still thrilled - lets be honest.

one edit for those thinking of selling their current car or lease for the bronco - I sold my 2020 Jeep wrangler sport unlimited with 8500 miles to carmax last friday, 16 months into my 36 months lease. buyout was 28k. carmax gave me 37k. Couldn't wait another day and risk the carbitrage bubble bursting. my 91 econoline ain't a daily driver, until it is. ha.
How did you go about unloading a lease so early? You pay some of that out of the revenue generated from the sale or?